I've decided to spend this night with Math. I like it hard ;) I think this is time to face my fear SO I am dedicating one sleepless night to this astonishing subject that kills my patience more than anything ever could, and thou o my soon to be beloved(I hope so) MATH I am dedicating this night just to get along with you. May the odds be ever in our favor.
Some thoughts. Our old generation glorified selfless acts to the point that they started calling putting themselves first as: 'selfish.' To a certain period of time, I have also followed this pattern. I thought taking care of me is selfish. Where taking care of me is fundamental. You cannot pour out of a cup, which is empty. So pour yourself first. I have to unlearn so many of these toxic patterns because these have made my life only miserable and problematic. I am learning that evolving is crucial for living with inner peace. These days, I value so much about inner peace. I'll choose it over others anytime, and it is not selfish. It is in fact for greater good.
Comments
Post a Comment