Skip to main content
I just heard the sexiest voice in class today and I was even having perverted thought about the guy who inherited that sexiness. By the way, he was our new lecturer, the old one kind of abandoned us because well, he opened up a new coaching for more cash. Okay so I was kind of expecting someone better from the old lecturer we had, because it's maths I am concerned for. When I heard the voice of the new lecturer (who's by the way in the last semester of IBA and not so important but omg I liked his forearms) I thought "Oh no. This is going to get hard to concentrate." And yeah, it was hard to focus on the class but not because I was hugely attracted to his voice and biceps but because of the lack of his professionalism. I was devastated. I didn't come here as a joke. He has to be passionate about this. He should use that bad ass voice to take me into the maths- the most boring and complex subject in the world, and he has to at least behave like a teacher not a student studying in IBA. And oh my god, I miss the old bhaiya so much now, he was at least sincere to the class. And basic. I think I just lost my chance for IBA, I really can't do it myself, Maths always been a threatening subject to me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

spring is almost here

Hi B,  Season is changing. The hard days are almost over.  The city I live in has turned so beautiful, I get overwhelmed by the beauty.  Tulips are in. Cherry blossoms are blossoming.  Magnolia, Beautiful white flowers, name unknown to me.  Taking a walk out feels like a celebration of life.  It feels like I'm falling in love with the city.  I remember when I first moved here 2 years ago, the excitement and the crippling anxiety of starting a new life from scratch. Now, after 2 years, I feel a warmth and love for the place.  I don't know if I would feel the same when the winter comes though. Seasonal depression is no joke.  My new mantra for life now is to chill.  Praise the nature and find pretty little corners in the city.  Write poems.  Paint, maybe.  Seek positivity.  Love. Be kind to self. No rush. Read books. Just flow.
 Some thoughts. Our old generation glorified selfless acts to the point that they started calling putting themselves first as: 'selfish.'  To a certain period of time, I have also followed this pattern.  I thought taking care of me is selfish.  Where taking care of me is fundamental.  You cannot pour out of a cup, which is empty.  So pour yourself first.   I have to unlearn so many of these toxic patterns because these have made my life only miserable and problematic. I am learning that evolving is crucial for living with inner peace.  These days, I value so much about inner peace.  I'll choose it over others anytime, and it is not selfish. It is in fact for greater good.

long distance again

 I came back from my trip. It was amazing 2 weeks of my life. Seeing him again after so long felt strange yet peaceful. I finally got to be in his arms again. 2 weeks flew by and now I am back home and back to work and normal hustle and bustle of life.  He got an extension offer and decided to stay for another 3 months. It is sad because he was supposed to be back next month. He asked me if he should take it and despite having my heart aching I supported him in the decision. It is not confirmed yet but he probably be staying another 3. Another 5 months of long distance. How am I going to survive the winter by myself? I don't know. Honestly, in my heart, I don't care about how much compensation he be getting. I miss him so much and this long distance thing is killing me inside. Today is Friday night and instead of cuddles and movie, I am home alone. No plans to look forward. No one to talk to. I am the loneliest girl on earth right now. He is probably sleeping and not picking u...