Skip to main content
I am in a position where I can write independently and forever about almost anything. I could write a fucking novel about my lazy ass. But I choose not to. Just because I have a laptop and my own personal space doesn't mean I have to write a biography of how many times I screwed up. That won't make any sense. My whole life, I am not making any sense.

Anyway, so the morning, dare I say afternoon started with a weird pain in my left knee.It's still paining right now and I almost can't move. It's one thing when both of your legs are mysteriously paining, but mine's just one and  I am starting to feel like I am a one legged person. I can't walk looking like a complete looser now, can't sit without flinching.

Evening spent watching Bridget Jones's Diary both the sequels with Mysha on couch with blankets, tea and dry snacks. I recommended the movies, I watched them once myself when my HSC exams were over and thought right away, I would watch them second time with her. Mysha is a person I can completely be myself with. Even when she judges, she genuinely does, she's never a critic tho. I love to have her as my sibling, and no matter how young she is, she never fails to impress me. And the internet is our oyster. 

Then I had dinner and telling everyone that I am in pain. They blamed it on my sleeping for abnormal hours and not doing exercise. And how pathetic my lifestyle is.

Do you people have any idea why I am sleeping like crazy and skipping breakfast... Why I walk while I eat? Why I dance like a freak, literally a freak every evening, well not today I'm in pain. What else can I do to burn calories? I only eat two times a day, I do dinner with bread, no rice and look I am already running out of vitamins. Calcium. My knee is sick. I hate exercise, I always danced it off, in my room, when I had a room.

Now I don't dance and sing anymore, basically I hate how I am living. Like a dead fish. Just going with the flow.

Today is perfect for wearing socks and snuggling up in a couch for a chic flick movie. But my feet has frozen, the pain increased and I don't know why I'm so annoyed at the weather. Probably because I smell, because I didn't bath today and because I've been sitting and lying all day on couch, no actual work out. I'm seriously wasting myself too much. I should do yoga or something. Waking up in the mornings is so brutal these days I can't even face it.














Comments

Popular posts from this blog

 Some thoughts. Our old generation glorified selfless acts to the point that they started calling putting themselves first as: 'selfish.'  To a certain period of time, I have also followed this pattern.  I thought taking care of me is selfish.  Where taking care of me is fundamental.  You cannot pour out of a cup, which is empty.  So pour yourself first.   I have to unlearn so many of these toxic patterns because these have made my life only miserable and problematic. I am learning that evolving is crucial for living with inner peace.  These days, I value so much about inner peace.  I'll choose it over others anytime, and it is not selfish. It is in fact for greater good.

spring is almost here

Hi B,  Season is changing. The hard days are almost over.  The city I live in has turned so beautiful, I get overwhelmed by the beauty.  Tulips are in. Cherry blossoms are blossoming.  Magnolia, Beautiful white flowers, name unknown to me.  Taking a walk out feels like a celebration of life.  It feels like I'm falling in love with the city.  I remember when I first moved here 2 years ago, the excitement and the crippling anxiety of starting a new life from scratch. Now, after 2 years, I feel a warmth and love for the place.  I don't know if I would feel the same when the winter comes though. Seasonal depression is no joke.  My new mantra for life now is to chill.  Praise the nature and find pretty little corners in the city.  Write poems.  Paint, maybe.  Seek positivity.  Love. Be kind to self. No rush. Read books. Just flow.

long distance again

 I came back from my trip. It was amazing 2 weeks of my life. Seeing him again after so long felt strange yet peaceful. I finally got to be in his arms again. 2 weeks flew by and now I am back home and back to work and normal hustle and bustle of life.  He got an extension offer and decided to stay for another 3 months. It is sad because he was supposed to be back next month. He asked me if he should take it and despite having my heart aching I supported him in the decision. It is not confirmed yet but he probably be staying another 3. Another 5 months of long distance. How am I going to survive the winter by myself? I don't know. Honestly, in my heart, I don't care about how much compensation he be getting. I miss him so much and this long distance thing is killing me inside. Today is Friday night and instead of cuddles and movie, I am home alone. No plans to look forward. No one to talk to. I am the loneliest girl on earth right now. He is probably sleeping and not picking u...