I failed
at I.C.T (computer science) on my 1st year final. I got 5 out of 50.
There shows 10 out of 100 on my report card.
Some thoughts. Our old generation glorified selfless acts to the point that they started calling putting themselves first as: 'selfish.' To a certain period of time, I have also followed this pattern. I thought taking care of me is selfish. Where taking care of me is fundamental. You cannot pour out of a cup, which is empty. So pour yourself first. I have to unlearn so many of these toxic patterns because these have made my life only miserable and problematic. I am learning that evolving is crucial for living with inner peace. These days, I value so much about inner peace. I'll choose it over others anytime, and it is not selfish. It is in fact for greater good.
Comments
Post a Comment