Skip to main content
You have no idea how freaky I am. Literally. I have a problem, I think I have. In my head. Or I am just born this way.

He and his friends always sit behind me and my friends everyday. So I would, almost everyday to class, perfume myself in the back. :D How desperate and stupid do I sound?
But today, he sat with my friends. Basically, we sat across each other. He was beside turtle dove(using those secret nicknames I gave my mates) and beside turtle dove was S&H, then me. I deliberately did that because, well...he is practically a stranger to me. I cannot just sit beside him and be completely okay. My heart will be pounding then and I would be sweating or stammering instead of flirting with him.

And that is the problem. I think for that very reason... I will never be able to make him my friend. I am at this point where if I could just hangout with him as a friend, I would be happy. I would stop fantasizing, I would get to know him. I didn't even get his name right until today. How stupid is that! And I am crushing all over him like a 14 year old. I stalked his fb profile today, the cover photo was good but...I don't know maybe that he's not photogenic or I haven't noticed him closely like that...He kind of has a creepy smile on pictures. This is crazy...because in reality I crushed on him first, seeing him smile...IDK some of the butterflies in my stomach just died seeing his profile. Most of the pictures were from previous year or 2013,12, or even 14 so I shouldn't judge him by those actually. But I am hoping that I get over him pretty quick. Because, well. there's another thought. I am having this feeling that he is interested in turtle dove. Idk. He sat beside her today, I checked his friend list, added her on facebook and talked to her first in my group. This two were talking most of the class...IDK. Should I be....I don't know him that well....Just a crush....but if they become something...like a couple...or just have a fling...I would prefer to die.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

spring is almost here

Hi B,  Season is changing. The hard days are almost over.  The city I live in has turned so beautiful, I get overwhelmed by the beauty.  Tulips are in. Cherry blossoms are blossoming.  Magnolia, Beautiful white flowers, name unknown to me.  Taking a walk out feels like a celebration of life.  It feels like I'm falling in love with the city.  I remember when I first moved here 2 years ago, the excitement and the crippling anxiety of starting a new life from scratch. Now, after 2 years, I feel a warmth and love for the place.  I don't know if I would feel the same when the winter comes though. Seasonal depression is no joke.  My new mantra for life now is to chill.  Praise the nature and find pretty little corners in the city.  Write poems.  Paint, maybe.  Seek positivity.  Love. Be kind to self. No rush. Read books. Just flow.
 Some thoughts. Our old generation glorified selfless acts to the point that they started calling putting themselves first as: 'selfish.'  To a certain period of time, I have also followed this pattern.  I thought taking care of me is selfish.  Where taking care of me is fundamental.  You cannot pour out of a cup, which is empty.  So pour yourself first.   I have to unlearn so many of these toxic patterns because these have made my life only miserable and problematic. I am learning that evolving is crucial for living with inner peace.  These days, I value so much about inner peace.  I'll choose it over others anytime, and it is not selfish. It is in fact for greater good.

long distance again

 I came back from my trip. It was amazing 2 weeks of my life. Seeing him again after so long felt strange yet peaceful. I finally got to be in his arms again. 2 weeks flew by and now I am back home and back to work and normal hustle and bustle of life.  He got an extension offer and decided to stay for another 3 months. It is sad because he was supposed to be back next month. He asked me if he should take it and despite having my heart aching I supported him in the decision. It is not confirmed yet but he probably be staying another 3. Another 5 months of long distance. How am I going to survive the winter by myself? I don't know. Honestly, in my heart, I don't care about how much compensation he be getting. I miss him so much and this long distance thing is killing me inside. Today is Friday night and instead of cuddles and movie, I am home alone. No plans to look forward. No one to talk to. I am the loneliest girl on earth right now. He is probably sleeping and not picking u...