Skip to main content
Found the cutest boy in class, We were in the same group today and he asked me to sit beside him, Not because I was cute too, but that I was missing out what they were discussing and as a member of the group I needed to be a part. He was being friendly and I was already nervous. I couldn't breathe properly and wasn't paying any attention to discussion. Funny thing was he wasn't intimidating at all. He speaks well, connects with people, smells awfully nice and....I wish I could date him.

Anyway, so clearly you can see, the group activity weren't going that well, one part of us were freshers and other part was senior, and as of my typicality counts, I am again crushed on a senior. He's in 3rd semester maybe so maybe not that much older. The embarrassing thing that happened today when I was called to readout the questions our team prepared and unfortunately I didn't pay much attention to the questions they had prepared, I didn't even read it first in my mind and I went for it. I read out loud whatever was saying in the paper on projector and guess what, one question was grammatically wrong! I could have corrected it but, oh I didn't knowwwwwwwwwww ! I read what was written. Our team sucked today! I hate it when I am crushed on someone and then all the embarrassing events take place. They didn't say anything to me tho, it wasn't a big deal but to me it is...I am not vocal, I was very nervous today. Speaking in front the class plus cute boy staring. Double doses of nervousness. I hate myself.

He was named alvee or something. I can't remember. If I have to describe what I was today I would say- a Train-wreck.








 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

spring is almost here

Hi B,  Season is changing. The hard days are almost over.  The city I live in has turned so beautiful, I get overwhelmed by the beauty.  Tulips are in. Cherry blossoms are blossoming.  Magnolia, Beautiful white flowers, name unknown to me.  Taking a walk out feels like a celebration of life.  It feels like I'm falling in love with the city.  I remember when I first moved here 2 years ago, the excitement and the crippling anxiety of starting a new life from scratch. Now, after 2 years, I feel a warmth and love for the place.  I don't know if I would feel the same when the winter comes though. Seasonal depression is no joke.  My new mantra for life now is to chill.  Praise the nature and find pretty little corners in the city.  Write poems.  Paint, maybe.  Seek positivity.  Love. Be kind to self. No rush. Read books. Just flow.
 Some thoughts. Our old generation glorified selfless acts to the point that they started calling putting themselves first as: 'selfish.'  To a certain period of time, I have also followed this pattern.  I thought taking care of me is selfish.  Where taking care of me is fundamental.  You cannot pour out of a cup, which is empty.  So pour yourself first.   I have to unlearn so many of these toxic patterns because these have made my life only miserable and problematic. I am learning that evolving is crucial for living with inner peace.  These days, I value so much about inner peace.  I'll choose it over others anytime, and it is not selfish. It is in fact for greater good.

long distance again

 I came back from my trip. It was amazing 2 weeks of my life. Seeing him again after so long felt strange yet peaceful. I finally got to be in his arms again. 2 weeks flew by and now I am back home and back to work and normal hustle and bustle of life.  He got an extension offer and decided to stay for another 3 months. It is sad because he was supposed to be back next month. He asked me if he should take it and despite having my heart aching I supported him in the decision. It is not confirmed yet but he probably be staying another 3. Another 5 months of long distance. How am I going to survive the winter by myself? I don't know. Honestly, in my heart, I don't care about how much compensation he be getting. I miss him so much and this long distance thing is killing me inside. Today is Friday night and instead of cuddles and movie, I am home alone. No plans to look forward. No one to talk to. I am the loneliest girl on earth right now. He is probably sleeping and not picking u...