Skip to main content
Today was fun! I enjoyed it. Really.

The fun thing was actually when we had group task. And oh my god you wouldn't believe. There was this girl, who was practically throwing herself at another boy in our team. I think they probably knew each other but it was fucking weird, She didn't do any task or make any decisions, she was just playing with her hair and pinching that guy. Talk about substance. This girl had none. She was making stupid comments and the guy beside her was also an arrogant.

But in the end, I am happy that I can handle group tasks well enough. I made the core decisions. The arrogant guy was suggesting very lame idea and basically I drove our team into a direction. And all other members in our team were fine with me so....and guess what? Ours came second. Almost won. There were no marks. It was fun tho.


I realized there are many type of people. You have to cope with each and everyone. Maybe I could have protested when the arrogant guy abused one of our team members but I didn't. I let that pass. Because only he can change himself. He will not change for me. So, I didn't make any comments.

I have to say I have gained a little confidence in me. I should not underestimate my capabilities.

And you think I will write about each and everyday? No. I had all the introductory classes, from tomorrow I will have the main classes, the main course. I am gonna be busy. SO. Don't expect me everyday...Just because I am starting to love varsity life doesn't mean I have to write all about it. It will get boring if I do. I wanna keep it interesting.




















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

spring is almost here

Hi B,  Season is changing. The hard days are almost over.  The city I live in has turned so beautiful, I get overwhelmed by the beauty.  Tulips are in. Cherry blossoms are blossoming.  Magnolia, Beautiful white flowers, name unknown to me.  Taking a walk out feels like a celebration of life.  It feels like I'm falling in love with the city.  I remember when I first moved here 2 years ago, the excitement and the crippling anxiety of starting a new life from scratch. Now, after 2 years, I feel a warmth and love for the place.  I don't know if I would feel the same when the winter comes though. Seasonal depression is no joke.  My new mantra for life now is to chill.  Praise the nature and find pretty little corners in the city.  Write poems.  Paint, maybe.  Seek positivity.  Love. Be kind to self. No rush. Read books. Just flow.
 Some thoughts. Our old generation glorified selfless acts to the point that they started calling putting themselves first as: 'selfish.'  To a certain period of time, I have also followed this pattern.  I thought taking care of me is selfish.  Where taking care of me is fundamental.  You cannot pour out of a cup, which is empty.  So pour yourself first.   I have to unlearn so many of these toxic patterns because these have made my life only miserable and problematic. I am learning that evolving is crucial for living with inner peace.  These days, I value so much about inner peace.  I'll choose it over others anytime, and it is not selfish. It is in fact for greater good.

long distance again

 I came back from my trip. It was amazing 2 weeks of my life. Seeing him again after so long felt strange yet peaceful. I finally got to be in his arms again. 2 weeks flew by and now I am back home and back to work and normal hustle and bustle of life.  He got an extension offer and decided to stay for another 3 months. It is sad because he was supposed to be back next month. He asked me if he should take it and despite having my heart aching I supported him in the decision. It is not confirmed yet but he probably be staying another 3. Another 5 months of long distance. How am I going to survive the winter by myself? I don't know. Honestly, in my heart, I don't care about how much compensation he be getting. I miss him so much and this long distance thing is killing me inside. Today is Friday night and instead of cuddles and movie, I am home alone. No plans to look forward. No one to talk to. I am the loneliest girl on earth right now. He is probably sleeping and not picking u...