Skip to main content
First day of rest of the uni life!

I had just one class so, nothing really happened between that hour. Saw new people, met a few, observed the teacher who was talking historically, at least trying to, because most of us were quiet. I actually don't wanna judge my uni life based on this.

Anyway, I just realized I have a lot to work on. My speaking mostly. I don't talk much to the teacher. And today we were given an essay, free writing, which I should have slayed, but I was mostly lingering on it. I had ideas in my head but couldn't really make it work in the paper. This usually happens when I am nervous about something. Other times I write without having to think too much of a sentence. I write what I truly feel but today, I wasn't really into it. And now I am feeling that I have a very few knowledge about things. I am not proud of who I was today. Silent, scattered writing, sleepy.

Tomorrow will be different I promise. I made a friend today, she seemed nice. And I am grateful for that. Because, whenever I am supposed to make friends, I get awkward and awful. I feel insecure that other person might not like me or secretly make fun of me. But she made it less awkward, she was already known to me since the first day of admission and seemed friendly. The world needs more people like her. To save the awkward introverts from being alone and miserable. Yes, you can say I am hunting friends. I have literally no friends in my class if I don't count her.


I really hope adventure awaits the other end. I hope I will have so much things going with my life. I have never been in such a place where I can meet challenges. This is my first and I hope I overcome it successfully and determinedly.










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

spring is almost here

Hi B,  Season is changing. The hard days are almost over.  The city I live in has turned so beautiful, I get overwhelmed by the beauty.  Tulips are in. Cherry blossoms are blossoming.  Magnolia, Beautiful white flowers, name unknown to me.  Taking a walk out feels like a celebration of life.  It feels like I'm falling in love with the city.  I remember when I first moved here 2 years ago, the excitement and the crippling anxiety of starting a new life from scratch. Now, after 2 years, I feel a warmth and love for the place.  I don't know if I would feel the same when the winter comes though. Seasonal depression is no joke.  My new mantra for life now is to chill.  Praise the nature and find pretty little corners in the city.  Write poems.  Paint, maybe.  Seek positivity.  Love. Be kind to self. No rush. Read books. Just flow.
 Some thoughts. Our old generation glorified selfless acts to the point that they started calling putting themselves first as: 'selfish.'  To a certain period of time, I have also followed this pattern.  I thought taking care of me is selfish.  Where taking care of me is fundamental.  You cannot pour out of a cup, which is empty.  So pour yourself first.   I have to unlearn so many of these toxic patterns because these have made my life only miserable and problematic. I am learning that evolving is crucial for living with inner peace.  These days, I value so much about inner peace.  I'll choose it over others anytime, and it is not selfish. It is in fact for greater good.

long distance again

 I came back from my trip. It was amazing 2 weeks of my life. Seeing him again after so long felt strange yet peaceful. I finally got to be in his arms again. 2 weeks flew by and now I am back home and back to work and normal hustle and bustle of life.  He got an extension offer and decided to stay for another 3 months. It is sad because he was supposed to be back next month. He asked me if he should take it and despite having my heart aching I supported him in the decision. It is not confirmed yet but he probably be staying another 3. Another 5 months of long distance. How am I going to survive the winter by myself? I don't know. Honestly, in my heart, I don't care about how much compensation he be getting. I miss him so much and this long distance thing is killing me inside. Today is Friday night and instead of cuddles and movie, I am home alone. No plans to look forward. No one to talk to. I am the loneliest girl on earth right now. He is probably sleeping and not picking u...