Skip to main content

burst of summer.

I woke up before anyone in my house, but couldn't leave the bed. Ugh sinus pain since yesterday. Pretty sick.It's freaking hot in my room. And my room is super messy, the bed, the table. Everything. It's been my design actually.
Since I got a room, few things changed. I've become a little adventurous I guess. Everyday I would try out new things, try out new novels, new music.  And I live with music actually. When api was here, I couldn't play music out loud much but now, every hour's a new playlist. And I love it. I love music.
I imagine a lot nowadays. About my future, about myself. I even talk to myself, I know that's crazy. But it's fun. I advise myself, I make myself laugh, I do freaky things like random dance and sometimes even I break things. Like few days ago I broke a glass just to snooze my alarm in the morning. I care less, I doubt myself less. Weird how, things started to change just by getting some space. 

Oh and I almost forgot to tell you, I have a real life stalker. YEAH. He lives next to our house, and he's unfortunately my facebook friend. I added him because his family lived as tenants here in our building for a decade. It's so creepy, whenever I sat beside my window or went to veranda he would knock me on chat. Even just an hour ago he inbox me on facebook asking how my exams are going. So creepy. And he would visit my profile and hit like on an age old picture of me/ What's up with this guy. Even when I don't reply, he keeps on stalking me. I wouldn't mind if he were cute. He's annoying. Really. I just wanna get rid of this creepy stalker and I don't know how to make things more crystal clear that I'm not interested.Seriously should I just inbox him directly- My exams going great. Go fuck yourself.

Okay I am in love with Angus & Julia's music. Oh my god. I might have been playing it a lot, a lot. And now when I am not playing it, I still hear it in my ears. You must be thinking- This chic has gone crazy. I've always been crazy, or maybe I'm just rhapsodizing. Ha. See how I'm using new words like that...I read.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

spring is almost here

Hi B,  Season is changing. The hard days are almost over.  The city I live in has turned so beautiful, I get overwhelmed by the beauty.  Tulips are in. Cherry blossoms are blossoming.  Magnolia, Beautiful white flowers, name unknown to me.  Taking a walk out feels like a celebration of life.  It feels like I'm falling in love with the city.  I remember when I first moved here 2 years ago, the excitement and the crippling anxiety of starting a new life from scratch. Now, after 2 years, I feel a warmth and love for the place.  I don't know if I would feel the same when the winter comes though. Seasonal depression is no joke.  My new mantra for life now is to chill.  Praise the nature and find pretty little corners in the city.  Write poems.  Paint, maybe.  Seek positivity.  Love. Be kind to self. No rush. Read books. Just flow.
 Some thoughts. Our old generation glorified selfless acts to the point that they started calling putting themselves first as: 'selfish.'  To a certain period of time, I have also followed this pattern.  I thought taking care of me is selfish.  Where taking care of me is fundamental.  You cannot pour out of a cup, which is empty.  So pour yourself first.   I have to unlearn so many of these toxic patterns because these have made my life only miserable and problematic. I am learning that evolving is crucial for living with inner peace.  These days, I value so much about inner peace.  I'll choose it over others anytime, and it is not selfish. It is in fact for greater good.

long distance again

 I came back from my trip. It was amazing 2 weeks of my life. Seeing him again after so long felt strange yet peaceful. I finally got to be in his arms again. 2 weeks flew by and now I am back home and back to work and normal hustle and bustle of life.  He got an extension offer and decided to stay for another 3 months. It is sad because he was supposed to be back next month. He asked me if he should take it and despite having my heart aching I supported him in the decision. It is not confirmed yet but he probably be staying another 3. Another 5 months of long distance. How am I going to survive the winter by myself? I don't know. Honestly, in my heart, I don't care about how much compensation he be getting. I miss him so much and this long distance thing is killing me inside. Today is Friday night and instead of cuddles and movie, I am home alone. No plans to look forward. No one to talk to. I am the loneliest girl on earth right now. He is probably sleeping and not picking u...