Skip to main content
today went sweet.The heat was unbearable tho. And I am right now kind of feeling guilty of what I wrote last time about my sis and brother-in-law. I had lack of sleep and I wrote terrible things. I have nothing against him. He seems like pretty decent guy and extra sweet. And he didn't have any "stupid" kind of pain, he looked really sore. So My bad, I shouldn't have written those words, or any of it. I should have kept it to myself. Now I hope no one reads this blog because It's kind of like my dumpster. I don't want this things to be read and get hurt. I just keep it apart from me, my family and that's why I once changed its address. But what the hell. Fariha (my cousin) intended to read Allah knows what she read. This is stupid. I shouldn't have told her about it.If you're reading this Fariha, Then stop it right there. Remove it from your browser history. Because you can't be trusted.Go away.  -_-

So I joined writer's cafe and checked out some courses.There's this one course that I really looked forward to, It was by TopHatGirl, she doesn't go into that site anymore but her account's still there. SO what I did, I read through all her blog post on writing and building a character in a story. I took her advice- she said to engage in a conversation in real life to avoid awkwardness in writing dialogues.She said if you're too shy to do that, just sneak in a conversation and hear what people actually talk about...I think that one would work for me. I just have to make sure not to look like a crazy person.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

 Some thoughts. Our old generation glorified selfless acts to the point that they started calling putting themselves first as: 'selfish.'  To a certain period of time, I have also followed this pattern.  I thought taking care of me is selfish.  Where taking care of me is fundamental.  You cannot pour out of a cup, which is empty.  So pour yourself first.   I have to unlearn so many of these toxic patterns because these have made my life only miserable and problematic. I am learning that evolving is crucial for living with inner peace.  These days, I value so much about inner peace.  I'll choose it over others anytime, and it is not selfish. It is in fact for greater good.

spring is almost here

Hi B,  Season is changing. The hard days are almost over.  The city I live in has turned so beautiful, I get overwhelmed by the beauty.  Tulips are in. Cherry blossoms are blossoming.  Magnolia, Beautiful white flowers, name unknown to me.  Taking a walk out feels like a celebration of life.  It feels like I'm falling in love with the city.  I remember when I first moved here 2 years ago, the excitement and the crippling anxiety of starting a new life from scratch. Now, after 2 years, I feel a warmth and love for the place.  I don't know if I would feel the same when the winter comes though. Seasonal depression is no joke.  My new mantra for life now is to chill.  Praise the nature and find pretty little corners in the city.  Write poems.  Paint, maybe.  Seek positivity.  Love. Be kind to self. No rush. Read books. Just flow.

long distance again

 I came back from my trip. It was amazing 2 weeks of my life. Seeing him again after so long felt strange yet peaceful. I finally got to be in his arms again. 2 weeks flew by and now I am back home and back to work and normal hustle and bustle of life.  He got an extension offer and decided to stay for another 3 months. It is sad because he was supposed to be back next month. He asked me if he should take it and despite having my heart aching I supported him in the decision. It is not confirmed yet but he probably be staying another 3. Another 5 months of long distance. How am I going to survive the winter by myself? I don't know. Honestly, in my heart, I don't care about how much compensation he be getting. I miss him so much and this long distance thing is killing me inside. Today is Friday night and instead of cuddles and movie, I am home alone. No plans to look forward. No one to talk to. I am the loneliest girl on earth right now. He is probably sleeping and not picking u...