I just wanna curl up in bed and sleep. Life is too heavy on me. I really can't remember the time I was genuinely happy. Everything around, sickens me. My home. Outside. Internet. TV. Food. Books. Exams. Even bathing. Even my favorite song. I don't know what to do. Should I cry? Yes I'm a crybaby, crying was the solution to every problem I had.It was my escape. There's no point now. I lost it. I lost the shine I had in myself. The energy that kept me alive and soothed my soul. I am out of the line. I am faded. I suffocate. They don't know. They don't understand what I want. They don't understand me. I don't need this. Any of this. What I need is some motivation. Freedom. Work. Passion. Something I'd truly put my heart and soul into. Not just because I have to. Because I will to. I don't want a perfect life, no. I just want a happy life. I want joy. No outcomes. Just work in progress. I want a full night's sleep. I want my country to develop, not stuck in blockades and dirty politics. I want to go shopping with my sister and let her choose me what clothes and shoes to buy. I want my mother to be healthy and young again. I want to stuff up my bed with fluffy and fresh pillows. I want myself to feel pretty and confident about myself. I want to keep in touch with my school friends and talk hours and hours in phone with them even when they tell me they're busy. I want to get lost, wonderfully lost and explore. I want to stumble and get right back up to a stronger, much stronger person.I don't wanna regret any of the choices I make, not a single one.I want to learn cooking, I want to cook for the people I love. I want to get inspired by the littlest things life offers. I want a healthy skin.I want my hair to grow fast and long. I want to compliment people, truly from my heart. I want to be the kind of girl who can't control her laugh even in a serious moment. I want to utilize time, every second of it. I want to take sarcasms as it is to be taken. I want myself to be filled with humor and stupidity. I want every thing to be gut-free. I don't want to get religious, but I do want to believe that things I don't see, still exist. I want to be sweet.I want to be kind, generous. I want to read plenty of books, watch plenty of movies and shows.I want what I want. But this is not how life works. SO I'm kind of depressed.
Some thoughts. Our old generation glorified selfless acts to the point that they started calling putting themselves first as: 'selfish.' To a certain period of time, I have also followed this pattern. I thought taking care of me is selfish. Where taking care of me is fundamental. You cannot pour out of a cup, which is empty. So pour yourself first. I have to unlearn so many of these toxic patterns because these have made my life only miserable and problematic. I am learning that evolving is crucial for living with inner peace. These days, I value so much about inner peace. I'll choose it over others anytime, and it is not selfish. It is in fact for greater good.
Comments
Post a Comment