Skip to main content

life.

So today, I just thought I should write something less depressing. Ah well at least I'm willing to try.

I woke up at noon 3 days straight. So the "skipping breakfast" routine has reversed. Then I sat on the couch for hours right after finishing my lunch. Recently. I am quite freaked over watching Grey's Anatomy. I am obsessed,what can I say. I can't get out of the show, you know what I am thinking right now?- What's gonna happen with Jackson and April's baby..! The eleventh episode is airing tonight so my eyes are on youtube. The last time I was this much freaked out on a show-was Dexter. Which ended in 8 seasons. And now I am stuck with 11 freaking seasons of Grey's Anatomy. My life.

Tomorrow is stat exam.Looking back those chapters reminded me the day when sir was hours late and I had to sit outside the coaching, on bench with a girl. She might be a science student. Because her exam was due and she had to revise. So she was reading aloud(I don't think she had time to study at home).And the topic was on human reproductive system, so I just had to sit there and hear her about sex organs and stuffs. I pretended busy glancing at my notebook but dude that was weird! How could she even think of reading those out and in front of me, and the neighbors out there. There were kids too.. It was an apartment area for god's sake. Anyway so this is how my studies going. Taking breaks, watching sneak peeks of the brand new episodes coming, and reviving awkward moments.

I don't miss her. My sister. I don't miss her the way I used to. I feel like we're growing apart, headed to different directions, and she's already got her way and I'm just sorting mine. It's not a bad thing is it? I know how selfish this sounds but I feel like it's okay. And sometimes, I consider myself lucky, to be the younger one and not the one married because I think it's the stupidest idea. Marriage. I feel like it's a waste of money, a jail. I don't think I'd ever be happy getting married. Spending the rest of your life with someone and a brand new family, and having kids, omg so scary. I am so lucky that I don't have to face it now. This is secure, what I have right now. My home is my ultimate comfort zone.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

 Some thoughts. Our old generation glorified selfless acts to the point that they started calling putting themselves first as: 'selfish.'  To a certain period of time, I have also followed this pattern.  I thought taking care of me is selfish.  Where taking care of me is fundamental.  You cannot pour out of a cup, which is empty.  So pour yourself first.   I have to unlearn so many of these toxic patterns because these have made my life only miserable and problematic. I am learning that evolving is crucial for living with inner peace.  These days, I value so much about inner peace.  I'll choose it over others anytime, and it is not selfish. It is in fact for greater good.

spring is almost here

Hi B,  Season is changing. The hard days are almost over.  The city I live in has turned so beautiful, I get overwhelmed by the beauty.  Tulips are in. Cherry blossoms are blossoming.  Magnolia, Beautiful white flowers, name unknown to me.  Taking a walk out feels like a celebration of life.  It feels like I'm falling in love with the city.  I remember when I first moved here 2 years ago, the excitement and the crippling anxiety of starting a new life from scratch. Now, after 2 years, I feel a warmth and love for the place.  I don't know if I would feel the same when the winter comes though. Seasonal depression is no joke.  My new mantra for life now is to chill.  Praise the nature and find pretty little corners in the city.  Write poems.  Paint, maybe.  Seek positivity.  Love. Be kind to self. No rush. Read books. Just flow.

long distance again

 I came back from my trip. It was amazing 2 weeks of my life. Seeing him again after so long felt strange yet peaceful. I finally got to be in his arms again. 2 weeks flew by and now I am back home and back to work and normal hustle and bustle of life.  He got an extension offer and decided to stay for another 3 months. It is sad because he was supposed to be back next month. He asked me if he should take it and despite having my heart aching I supported him in the decision. It is not confirmed yet but he probably be staying another 3. Another 5 months of long distance. How am I going to survive the winter by myself? I don't know. Honestly, in my heart, I don't care about how much compensation he be getting. I miss him so much and this long distance thing is killing me inside. Today is Friday night and instead of cuddles and movie, I am home alone. No plans to look forward. No one to talk to. I am the loneliest girl on earth right now. He is probably sleeping and not picking u...