Skip to main content

confession #85

Yesterday I was super inspired. Today, I overslept, depressed about my acne spots and I am on my period. Piece of advice- When you're feeling inspired, take an action.You know, write, blog, do something productive. Because that feeling won't stay long.

Tomorrow is Rag Day of our college.I think it's gonna be boring.*blows a raspberry*

I know this is the time I should build up myself for the board exam and admissions but I NEED A ROOM. Give me a room and I'll study and kick those test's ass. Seriously, when's nanu leaving? How many months or years she's planning to stay? I am a teenager, I need my own space for heaven's sake why doesn't she get it? I am not a eves-dropper but today I kind of overheard her conversation while she was on the phone with khalamoni, I was half in my sleep so didn't hear that clear.But seemed like she's staying here for more. I can't, believe me, every single day I would pray to god for her to leave. She's a nightmare.She interferes every freaking thing. I don't have time for her bullshit, I have so much ahead of me. I need concentration, a room for me to study because I am so easily distracted.

Today at 12 am we're gonna make alpona on the floors of the basement and staircase. Just a part of my sister's wedding preparation. It's gonna be fun. I love paint. Too bad, Anika and Mysha are missing these.They're off to winter trip.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

spring is almost here

Hi B,  Season is changing. The hard days are almost over.  The city I live in has turned so beautiful, I get overwhelmed by the beauty.  Tulips are in. Cherry blossoms are blossoming.  Magnolia, Beautiful white flowers, name unknown to me.  Taking a walk out feels like a celebration of life.  It feels like I'm falling in love with the city.  I remember when I first moved here 2 years ago, the excitement and the crippling anxiety of starting a new life from scratch. Now, after 2 years, I feel a warmth and love for the place.  I don't know if I would feel the same when the winter comes though. Seasonal depression is no joke.  My new mantra for life now is to chill.  Praise the nature and find pretty little corners in the city.  Write poems.  Paint, maybe.  Seek positivity.  Love. Be kind to self. No rush. Read books. Just flow.
 Some thoughts. Our old generation glorified selfless acts to the point that they started calling putting themselves first as: 'selfish.'  To a certain period of time, I have also followed this pattern.  I thought taking care of me is selfish.  Where taking care of me is fundamental.  You cannot pour out of a cup, which is empty.  So pour yourself first.   I have to unlearn so many of these toxic patterns because these have made my life only miserable and problematic. I am learning that evolving is crucial for living with inner peace.  These days, I value so much about inner peace.  I'll choose it over others anytime, and it is not selfish. It is in fact for greater good.

long distance again

 I came back from my trip. It was amazing 2 weeks of my life. Seeing him again after so long felt strange yet peaceful. I finally got to be in his arms again. 2 weeks flew by and now I am back home and back to work and normal hustle and bustle of life.  He got an extension offer and decided to stay for another 3 months. It is sad because he was supposed to be back next month. He asked me if he should take it and despite having my heart aching I supported him in the decision. It is not confirmed yet but he probably be staying another 3. Another 5 months of long distance. How am I going to survive the winter by myself? I don't know. Honestly, in my heart, I don't care about how much compensation he be getting. I miss him so much and this long distance thing is killing me inside. Today is Friday night and instead of cuddles and movie, I am home alone. No plans to look forward. No one to talk to. I am the loneliest girl on earth right now. He is probably sleeping and not picking u...