Skip to main content

confession#80

good news! I survived those three tests I've been worrying about.Well better if I say, two and a half test. Sir didn't hand out the MCQ sheets yet, which I'd (hopefully) pass anyway. And even better news: my exams are going to end the day after tomorrow.Can you believe that? Then I'd be shopping for my sister's wedding. Yay. Everything's finally falling back together.

I had just finished watching the last season of Good Luck Charlie. God I loved the series. Charlie's so cute! I gotta say, their show's been a great support through the survival of my finals. A great mental support and my recreation. Not only this show, I had also finished watching Masterchef Us season 6 on youtube during Accounting exam; now on which I've got a clear cut D. Actually, I am happy with my grades as long as I don't fail.

Oh by the way, have I told you about my hidden talent? I am a doodler.Yep.I'd upload some of my doodling but I don't have the pics with me right now. My doodles look like amateur drawings but I am on process to getting better.Those doodles are just for fun, I don't want them to be perfect.

Holiday plans. Hm. I am really looking forward to taking a nap right now, maybe I'd figure something out in my sleep.Ooh you know what, I should expand my bucket list, that could be a time killer. 

x See you after exam. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

spring is almost here

Hi B,  Season is changing. The hard days are almost over.  The city I live in has turned so beautiful, I get overwhelmed by the beauty.  Tulips are in. Cherry blossoms are blossoming.  Magnolia, Beautiful white flowers, name unknown to me.  Taking a walk out feels like a celebration of life.  It feels like I'm falling in love with the city.  I remember when I first moved here 2 years ago, the excitement and the crippling anxiety of starting a new life from scratch. Now, after 2 years, I feel a warmth and love for the place.  I don't know if I would feel the same when the winter comes though. Seasonal depression is no joke.  My new mantra for life now is to chill.  Praise the nature and find pretty little corners in the city.  Write poems.  Paint, maybe.  Seek positivity.  Love. Be kind to self. No rush. Read books. Just flow.
 Some thoughts. Our old generation glorified selfless acts to the point that they started calling putting themselves first as: 'selfish.'  To a certain period of time, I have also followed this pattern.  I thought taking care of me is selfish.  Where taking care of me is fundamental.  You cannot pour out of a cup, which is empty.  So pour yourself first.   I have to unlearn so many of these toxic patterns because these have made my life only miserable and problematic. I am learning that evolving is crucial for living with inner peace.  These days, I value so much about inner peace.  I'll choose it over others anytime, and it is not selfish. It is in fact for greater good.

long distance again

 I came back from my trip. It was amazing 2 weeks of my life. Seeing him again after so long felt strange yet peaceful. I finally got to be in his arms again. 2 weeks flew by and now I am back home and back to work and normal hustle and bustle of life.  He got an extension offer and decided to stay for another 3 months. It is sad because he was supposed to be back next month. He asked me if he should take it and despite having my heart aching I supported him in the decision. It is not confirmed yet but he probably be staying another 3. Another 5 months of long distance. How am I going to survive the winter by myself? I don't know. Honestly, in my heart, I don't care about how much compensation he be getting. I miss him so much and this long distance thing is killing me inside. Today is Friday night and instead of cuddles and movie, I am home alone. No plans to look forward. No one to talk to. I am the loneliest girl on earth right now. He is probably sleeping and not picking u...