Skip to main content
Officially done with HSC. Today was the last one of practicals. And the last day of being together in a class. I am an emotionless bitch and so I have nothing against getting outta college. No time for love or memories. Time to move pass the shitty phase of my life which was HSC and be prepared for something BIG. IDK I am scared.

Today was unbelievably chaotic and of many events. First we cousins and three grown ups (my sister does count this time) were at a supermarket dealing with Anisha and three of us kind of got lost. Elevator/  Escalator confusion, cars parking trouble, 2 hours traffic. LONG STORY. And Anisha has a phobia with escalator. But here's the thing. I taught Anisha how to step in an escalator which was to me the best part. See I can handle kids. I am good with kids, I love kids and I think apparently I am in love with kids that trouble. They make things exciting, panicking and then again so exhausting that you don't have to think about your insomnia problem. A day passed with them, is like an adventure. I will fall asleep under a minute tonight, I can tell.

Oh and highlight of the day: India lost. I don't watch cricket match enough, but this one in particular, my favorite.

Anyway. Ramadan starts tomorrow. And okay, I should sleep. There's nothing I wanna do more than of that.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

spring is almost here

Hi B,  Season is changing. The hard days are almost over.  The city I live in has turned so beautiful, I get overwhelmed by the beauty.  Tulips are in. Cherry blossoms are blossoming.  Magnolia, Beautiful white flowers, name unknown to me.  Taking a walk out feels like a celebration of life.  It feels like I'm falling in love with the city.  I remember when I first moved here 2 years ago, the excitement and the crippling anxiety of starting a new life from scratch. Now, after 2 years, I feel a warmth and love for the place.  I don't know if I would feel the same when the winter comes though. Seasonal depression is no joke.  My new mantra for life now is to chill.  Praise the nature and find pretty little corners in the city.  Write poems.  Paint, maybe.  Seek positivity.  Love. Be kind to self. No rush. Read books. Just flow.
 Some thoughts. Our old generation glorified selfless acts to the point that they started calling putting themselves first as: 'selfish.'  To a certain period of time, I have also followed this pattern.  I thought taking care of me is selfish.  Where taking care of me is fundamental.  You cannot pour out of a cup, which is empty.  So pour yourself first.   I have to unlearn so many of these toxic patterns because these have made my life only miserable and problematic. I am learning that evolving is crucial for living with inner peace.  These days, I value so much about inner peace.  I'll choose it over others anytime, and it is not selfish. It is in fact for greater good.

long distance again

 I came back from my trip. It was amazing 2 weeks of my life. Seeing him again after so long felt strange yet peaceful. I finally got to be in his arms again. 2 weeks flew by and now I am back home and back to work and normal hustle and bustle of life.  He got an extension offer and decided to stay for another 3 months. It is sad because he was supposed to be back next month. He asked me if he should take it and despite having my heart aching I supported him in the decision. It is not confirmed yet but he probably be staying another 3. Another 5 months of long distance. How am I going to survive the winter by myself? I don't know. Honestly, in my heart, I don't care about how much compensation he be getting. I miss him so much and this long distance thing is killing me inside. Today is Friday night and instead of cuddles and movie, I am home alone. No plans to look forward. No one to talk to. I am the loneliest girl on earth right now. He is probably sleeping and not picking u...