Skip to main content
I don't like jumping into conclusion before I am perfectly aware of any matter. When I am into something, I am deeply into it, when I am not, I am passionately not.

I'm feeling alone. I am alone. I am so alone that I can't sleep. If a person was in my room right now and if I had to be silent, I would  delightfully be. It's not like I am craving to talk or anything. I am just...I guess, I am tired of this feeling. I am tired of thinking that this is my life. I have to live it like this. And that I feel marooned at my own house. I feel like my soul deserves to be elsewhere, and I want to end up there. I want to get a life, so I can forget how lonely I am. How disordered and unfit I am. Even my writing says it.

 Here's a confession.
I think have obsessive compulsive disorder.   (OCD) Judging from the symptoms I have.
I repeat actions countless times to be sure. My thoughts are obsessive and I have no control over it sometimes. I label memories. I think I am a bipolar. I think that I have cancer, I often think I am gonna die pretty soon. I have a sleeping disorder. I have it for couple of years now. And whenever I get acne, I give my hopes up and loathe myself. I often question people about myself to be sure, to feel secure but it doesn't work.  I get really frustrated when things don't work out like they should. I don't have any obsession dealing with cleaning or like keeping things in certain order. But I don't know for some reason, I think something is wrong with me. I often think I am not likeable. I am often in doubt with myself. And so I just, I feel that it is unavoidable, and often I would try to fix it, but no matter how hard I try I just end up failing. I end up frustrated, sad, defeated by my own thoughts. And I find myself alone to be dealing with this. So I conceal what I feel. I pretend that I am happy and not lonely in midst of a crowd and I try to believe it, I try to believe I'm happy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

spring is almost here

Hi B,  Season is changing. The hard days are almost over.  The city I live in has turned so beautiful, I get overwhelmed by the beauty.  Tulips are in. Cherry blossoms are blossoming.  Magnolia, Beautiful white flowers, name unknown to me.  Taking a walk out feels like a celebration of life.  It feels like I'm falling in love with the city.  I remember when I first moved here 2 years ago, the excitement and the crippling anxiety of starting a new life from scratch. Now, after 2 years, I feel a warmth and love for the place.  I don't know if I would feel the same when the winter comes though. Seasonal depression is no joke.  My new mantra for life now is to chill.  Praise the nature and find pretty little corners in the city.  Write poems.  Paint, maybe.  Seek positivity.  Love. Be kind to self. No rush. Read books. Just flow.
 Some thoughts. Our old generation glorified selfless acts to the point that they started calling putting themselves first as: 'selfish.'  To a certain period of time, I have also followed this pattern.  I thought taking care of me is selfish.  Where taking care of me is fundamental.  You cannot pour out of a cup, which is empty.  So pour yourself first.   I have to unlearn so many of these toxic patterns because these have made my life only miserable and problematic. I am learning that evolving is crucial for living with inner peace.  These days, I value so much about inner peace.  I'll choose it over others anytime, and it is not selfish. It is in fact for greater good.

long distance again

 I came back from my trip. It was amazing 2 weeks of my life. Seeing him again after so long felt strange yet peaceful. I finally got to be in his arms again. 2 weeks flew by and now I am back home and back to work and normal hustle and bustle of life.  He got an extension offer and decided to stay for another 3 months. It is sad because he was supposed to be back next month. He asked me if he should take it and despite having my heart aching I supported him in the decision. It is not confirmed yet but he probably be staying another 3. Another 5 months of long distance. How am I going to survive the winter by myself? I don't know. Honestly, in my heart, I don't care about how much compensation he be getting. I miss him so much and this long distance thing is killing me inside. Today is Friday night and instead of cuddles and movie, I am home alone. No plans to look forward. No one to talk to. I am the loneliest girl on earth right now. He is probably sleeping and not picking u...