Skip to main content
You know there comes a time, at night, in the middle of the week or so to the end, I feel completely powerless and break down in tears, and my heart doesn't wanna breathe anymore. I feel like I am in void, and there's no one out there for me. I cry to the end of the night, I curl up and I feel so small and endangered. All the fears come crippling in. And I remember every little thing that hurt me since childhood to adolescence and to now. There's no stopping to it. I remember every detail to the story. And I mourn in present to my past. And my future scares the shit out of me. I keep thinking, is there gonna be anyone who will make me feel safe?

The problem isn't that I am single. The problem is, I feel insecure about everything. Every freaking thing. And that's not healthy. Due to this feeling, I need constant assurance, which I don't get. Because I am not so close to anybody in my life. Yes I cry. And that is because sometimes it gets too heavy in my heart and I feel like I am gonna explode if I don't let out a huge dramatic cry in the silence of the night. Only when the sun goes up, I fall back to sleep. I had my break down for this month now I guess...I don't know still how many to come, but I think I am  done for now.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

 Some thoughts. Our old generation glorified selfless acts to the point that they started calling putting themselves first as: 'selfish.'  To a certain period of time, I have also followed this pattern.  I thought taking care of me is selfish.  Where taking care of me is fundamental.  You cannot pour out of a cup, which is empty.  So pour yourself first.   I have to unlearn so many of these toxic patterns because these have made my life only miserable and problematic. I am learning that evolving is crucial for living with inner peace.  These days, I value so much about inner peace.  I'll choose it over others anytime, and it is not selfish. It is in fact for greater good.

spring is almost here

Hi B,  Season is changing. The hard days are almost over.  The city I live in has turned so beautiful, I get overwhelmed by the beauty.  Tulips are in. Cherry blossoms are blossoming.  Magnolia, Beautiful white flowers, name unknown to me.  Taking a walk out feels like a celebration of life.  It feels like I'm falling in love with the city.  I remember when I first moved here 2 years ago, the excitement and the crippling anxiety of starting a new life from scratch. Now, after 2 years, I feel a warmth and love for the place.  I don't know if I would feel the same when the winter comes though. Seasonal depression is no joke.  My new mantra for life now is to chill.  Praise the nature and find pretty little corners in the city.  Write poems.  Paint, maybe.  Seek positivity.  Love. Be kind to self. No rush. Read books. Just flow.

long distance again

 I came back from my trip. It was amazing 2 weeks of my life. Seeing him again after so long felt strange yet peaceful. I finally got to be in his arms again. 2 weeks flew by and now I am back home and back to work and normal hustle and bustle of life.  He got an extension offer and decided to stay for another 3 months. It is sad because he was supposed to be back next month. He asked me if he should take it and despite having my heart aching I supported him in the decision. It is not confirmed yet but he probably be staying another 3. Another 5 months of long distance. How am I going to survive the winter by myself? I don't know. Honestly, in my heart, I don't care about how much compensation he be getting. I miss him so much and this long distance thing is killing me inside. Today is Friday night and instead of cuddles and movie, I am home alone. No plans to look forward. No one to talk to. I am the loneliest girl on earth right now. He is probably sleeping and not picking u...