Skip to main content
The thought of him still occurs. It is not like I don't love him anymore. I still do. But the need to constantly want him in my life, to physically be around him have undermined. I wish it was possible to erase all the memories that he has caused me. I wish I could forget him, him individually. Nope. Alzheimer cannot cure that.

I always wondered, what would it be like if he liked me back, or think about me the way I think about him. Would it be like one of the cinemas, where love prevails over everything? Would I be happy forever? I am no expert in relationships, so what do I know? I miss those feelings I once felt. It was inspiring. I used to get up for class as early as I could so I could see him and he could see me and say I am beautiful without him realizing how that'd made me feel. Compliments are evil. They make you end up wanting more. I miss those feelings sometimes. I don't know if I will ever feel something like this again. I don't know if I could like someone like that again. I don't know if someone will ever like me back too. You know it's kinda hard being like this. Never had the feeling of being loved. I want to fall in love I really do. It looks so wonderful in the cinemas and in real life too. All though couples go through a lot of issues.

I guess it is my period talking. When I am sober from hormones, I still feel like I am alone and I need to be with someone in order to feel like I belong to the society. Is it because of my insecurities? Maybe.













Comments

Popular posts from this blog

spring is almost here

Hi B,  Season is changing. The hard days are almost over.  The city I live in has turned so beautiful, I get overwhelmed by the beauty.  Tulips are in. Cherry blossoms are blossoming.  Magnolia, Beautiful white flowers, name unknown to me.  Taking a walk out feels like a celebration of life.  It feels like I'm falling in love with the city.  I remember when I first moved here 2 years ago, the excitement and the crippling anxiety of starting a new life from scratch. Now, after 2 years, I feel a warmth and love for the place.  I don't know if I would feel the same when the winter comes though. Seasonal depression is no joke.  My new mantra for life now is to chill.  Praise the nature and find pretty little corners in the city.  Write poems.  Paint, maybe.  Seek positivity.  Love. Be kind to self. No rush. Read books. Just flow.
 Some thoughts. Our old generation glorified selfless acts to the point that they started calling putting themselves first as: 'selfish.'  To a certain period of time, I have also followed this pattern.  I thought taking care of me is selfish.  Where taking care of me is fundamental.  You cannot pour out of a cup, which is empty.  So pour yourself first.   I have to unlearn so many of these toxic patterns because these have made my life only miserable and problematic. I am learning that evolving is crucial for living with inner peace.  These days, I value so much about inner peace.  I'll choose it over others anytime, and it is not selfish. It is in fact for greater good.

long distance again

 I came back from my trip. It was amazing 2 weeks of my life. Seeing him again after so long felt strange yet peaceful. I finally got to be in his arms again. 2 weeks flew by and now I am back home and back to work and normal hustle and bustle of life.  He got an extension offer and decided to stay for another 3 months. It is sad because he was supposed to be back next month. He asked me if he should take it and despite having my heart aching I supported him in the decision. It is not confirmed yet but he probably be staying another 3. Another 5 months of long distance. How am I going to survive the winter by myself? I don't know. Honestly, in my heart, I don't care about how much compensation he be getting. I miss him so much and this long distance thing is killing me inside. Today is Friday night and instead of cuddles and movie, I am home alone. No plans to look forward. No one to talk to. I am the loneliest girl on earth right now. He is probably sleeping and not picking u...