Skip to main content
So my exams are all over....I didn't do good this semester, no improvements. Turtle dove on the other hand did a vast, got A's on two of em. Can't believe it is my fifth semester and I haven't got an A yet. Shame, shame.

So yesterday, we went out, we lunched together after ages, some of them in the group I thought were lost. It felt good seeing everyone after so long. It did feel like we caught up what we missed  this whole semester of separateness. I can't believe I am still hung up on singer guy after all the self empowerment shit I pulled. He just. He just effortlessly makes himself attractive to me. I should have kept my expectations high for men...Seriously it is high time I should.

T messaged me last night saying we need to talk and I kinda have a bad feeling on it. She hasn't waken up yet so I don't know. I feel like she has something serious to do with it. I mean I gotta say, I did some back stabbing before, the time when I kind of felt disheartened by her and batman. I kind of wonder if it all comes back. What if she knows something about that and is upset with me. God why am I so insecure about everything. It could be something else. But you know this year I kind of gotten close to her, if somethings happen that brings us apart that would be disappointing. I don't wanna lose friends. I've been without friends since first grade to fourth grade and whenever I remember those times, I feel sad.Just because I was quiet and shy as a kid doesn't mean, I had to go through what I had gone through....So it is always in the back of my mind, what if it happens again?
Ugh I am over thinking it. It could be just one girly gossipy talk, I don't know.
Although she mentioned the person, whom I once back stabbed to, so  it could be that I am fucked.
Either way, I am an adult, I should deal with this without having any childish temper. SO it is better I patch up in a diplomatic way, whatever comes up....

Anyway....I bought a new phone. Had to sign a contract for it with my mom. She said, you have to wake up in the mornings, sleep normal amount and cannot keep up late at nights,  and eat healthy food...She can be cute sometimes.












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

spring is almost here

Hi B,  Season is changing. The hard days are almost over.  The city I live in has turned so beautiful, I get overwhelmed by the beauty.  Tulips are in. Cherry blossoms are blossoming.  Magnolia, Beautiful white flowers, name unknown to me.  Taking a walk out feels like a celebration of life.  It feels like I'm falling in love with the city.  I remember when I first moved here 2 years ago, the excitement and the crippling anxiety of starting a new life from scratch. Now, after 2 years, I feel a warmth and love for the place.  I don't know if I would feel the same when the winter comes though. Seasonal depression is no joke.  My new mantra for life now is to chill.  Praise the nature and find pretty little corners in the city.  Write poems.  Paint, maybe.  Seek positivity.  Love. Be kind to self. No rush. Read books. Just flow.
 Some thoughts. Our old generation glorified selfless acts to the point that they started calling putting themselves first as: 'selfish.'  To a certain period of time, I have also followed this pattern.  I thought taking care of me is selfish.  Where taking care of me is fundamental.  You cannot pour out of a cup, which is empty.  So pour yourself first.   I have to unlearn so many of these toxic patterns because these have made my life only miserable and problematic. I am learning that evolving is crucial for living with inner peace.  These days, I value so much about inner peace.  I'll choose it over others anytime, and it is not selfish. It is in fact for greater good.

long distance again

 I came back from my trip. It was amazing 2 weeks of my life. Seeing him again after so long felt strange yet peaceful. I finally got to be in his arms again. 2 weeks flew by and now I am back home and back to work and normal hustle and bustle of life.  He got an extension offer and decided to stay for another 3 months. It is sad because he was supposed to be back next month. He asked me if he should take it and despite having my heart aching I supported him in the decision. It is not confirmed yet but he probably be staying another 3. Another 5 months of long distance. How am I going to survive the winter by myself? I don't know. Honestly, in my heart, I don't care about how much compensation he be getting. I miss him so much and this long distance thing is killing me inside. Today is Friday night and instead of cuddles and movie, I am home alone. No plans to look forward. No one to talk to. I am the loneliest girl on earth right now. He is probably sleeping and not picking u...