Skip to main content
I smoked, well kinda. Not like a whole cigarette. Just one little smoke. And I don't even know if I did it right. Didn't get what the fuzz is all about. Yep. Maybe I didn't do it right.: P

I am not gonna turn into a smoker. Of course not. So no worries. It was just a one time thing.

And today he talked. So I feel kinda good. I hate how I am so obsessed with him, but I can't help it. I need more time.

By the way. This guy in whisper app, turns out he studies in my university but different department and a senior. Didn't share any other personal details. Just chatted. Random flirty things. I am never going to reveal myself. No. If I do, If he does, we might see each other and that would turn into something awkward. He knows some of my secrets. I'll feel vulnerable. So whatever it is not ready yet.

Gosh I feel like lot has happened. My sister is struggling with her masters admission money. She got into a fight with her husband. Family feud. I hate the fact that, Wives have to abide by husband's Guardian's rules. I mean who the fuck are they to have a say in my sister's life? When my own parents aren't intruding, who are they to tell her she has to change? When we don't find faults with their son, tho there is, we keep silent about it, why can't they have this least decency to keep quiet and highlight all the good things and make her feel loved? Just for the sake of a relationship. This is complete bullshit. I feel so bitter now, toward arrange marriage and joint families. I think; nuclear families are for better. Just husband and wife living is perfect.
Gotta sleep. Bye.













Comments

Popular posts from this blog

spring is almost here

Hi B,  Season is changing. The hard days are almost over.  The city I live in has turned so beautiful, I get overwhelmed by the beauty.  Tulips are in. Cherry blossoms are blossoming.  Magnolia, Beautiful white flowers, name unknown to me.  Taking a walk out feels like a celebration of life.  It feels like I'm falling in love with the city.  I remember when I first moved here 2 years ago, the excitement and the crippling anxiety of starting a new life from scratch. Now, after 2 years, I feel a warmth and love for the place.  I don't know if I would feel the same when the winter comes though. Seasonal depression is no joke.  My new mantra for life now is to chill.  Praise the nature and find pretty little corners in the city.  Write poems.  Paint, maybe.  Seek positivity.  Love. Be kind to self. No rush. Read books. Just flow.
 Some thoughts. Our old generation glorified selfless acts to the point that they started calling putting themselves first as: 'selfish.'  To a certain period of time, I have also followed this pattern.  I thought taking care of me is selfish.  Where taking care of me is fundamental.  You cannot pour out of a cup, which is empty.  So pour yourself first.   I have to unlearn so many of these toxic patterns because these have made my life only miserable and problematic. I am learning that evolving is crucial for living with inner peace.  These days, I value so much about inner peace.  I'll choose it over others anytime, and it is not selfish. It is in fact for greater good.

long distance again

 I came back from my trip. It was amazing 2 weeks of my life. Seeing him again after so long felt strange yet peaceful. I finally got to be in his arms again. 2 weeks flew by and now I am back home and back to work and normal hustle and bustle of life.  He got an extension offer and decided to stay for another 3 months. It is sad because he was supposed to be back next month. He asked me if he should take it and despite having my heart aching I supported him in the decision. It is not confirmed yet but he probably be staying another 3. Another 5 months of long distance. How am I going to survive the winter by myself? I don't know. Honestly, in my heart, I don't care about how much compensation he be getting. I miss him so much and this long distance thing is killing me inside. Today is Friday night and instead of cuddles and movie, I am home alone. No plans to look forward. No one to talk to. I am the loneliest girl on earth right now. He is probably sleeping and not picking u...