Skip to main content
I feel like I am not opening up to anyone. My cousins. They don't know about how I am doing right now, with my brother's schizophrenia and all. Because one of sisters went to residential campus. And I don't wanna tell her on phone. I probably would tell her when she comes back. And I miss Mysha. I didn't see her since. That family feud with my father and uncle. I feel isolated. These people I used to tell everything in my life that goes on. Now I have no one. It kinda sucks...

I guess I am still coping up. It is funny how it is my brother who is sick and I am feeling like a sicko. I keep telling myself that everything is gonna be okay yet I punish myself skipping breakfast, skipping lunch or dinner and get deprived of sleep. I feel like I don't deserve this life. This...

But today it is fine. I had breakfast. I didn't know, things could get better since I learned that my brother is schizophrenic. I didn't know I would be able to listen to songs, laugh or even hang out with my friends. Or even. Study.

Life goes on. It surely does. Or you get used to it.
I guess I am getting used to it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

spring is almost here

Hi B,  Season is changing. The hard days are almost over.  The city I live in has turned so beautiful, I get overwhelmed by the beauty.  Tulips are in. Cherry blossoms are blossoming.  Magnolia, Beautiful white flowers, name unknown to me.  Taking a walk out feels like a celebration of life.  It feels like I'm falling in love with the city.  I remember when I first moved here 2 years ago, the excitement and the crippling anxiety of starting a new life from scratch. Now, after 2 years, I feel a warmth and love for the place.  I don't know if I would feel the same when the winter comes though. Seasonal depression is no joke.  My new mantra for life now is to chill.  Praise the nature and find pretty little corners in the city.  Write poems.  Paint, maybe.  Seek positivity.  Love. Be kind to self. No rush. Read books. Just flow.
 Some thoughts. Our old generation glorified selfless acts to the point that they started calling putting themselves first as: 'selfish.'  To a certain period of time, I have also followed this pattern.  I thought taking care of me is selfish.  Where taking care of me is fundamental.  You cannot pour out of a cup, which is empty.  So pour yourself first.   I have to unlearn so many of these toxic patterns because these have made my life only miserable and problematic. I am learning that evolving is crucial for living with inner peace.  These days, I value so much about inner peace.  I'll choose it over others anytime, and it is not selfish. It is in fact for greater good.

long distance again

 I came back from my trip. It was amazing 2 weeks of my life. Seeing him again after so long felt strange yet peaceful. I finally got to be in his arms again. 2 weeks flew by and now I am back home and back to work and normal hustle and bustle of life.  He got an extension offer and decided to stay for another 3 months. It is sad because he was supposed to be back next month. He asked me if he should take it and despite having my heart aching I supported him in the decision. It is not confirmed yet but he probably be staying another 3. Another 5 months of long distance. How am I going to survive the winter by myself? I don't know. Honestly, in my heart, I don't care about how much compensation he be getting. I miss him so much and this long distance thing is killing me inside. Today is Friday night and instead of cuddles and movie, I am home alone. No plans to look forward. No one to talk to. I am the loneliest girl on earth right now. He is probably sleeping and not picking u...