Skip to main content

Confession# 66

Today when I woke up, my intuitions were telling me something's good gonna happen my way. I went to private wearing my favorite dress and for some reason my curls seem all happy and bouncy. Sunsilk suits me.
When I got to the private I was already late for 10 mins. I had two options. Get late for Accounting or get late for Stat.Because I had two coaching today. I went for Accounting because I don't wanna miss those 10 mins for my stat class; you know why. But doing accounting class was a torture. I was craving to see McDreamy's face but sir seemed to delay teaching us maths. So I waited impatiently, hoping that boring class to end.Then after an hour it was done and I was determined today to sit in the front row, near McDreamy  in stat class. 
So I did! I got to sit in the front row and could see his face from up close.He was sitting right in front of me, face to face and aww he patted on my hair twice or maybe thrice I kind of forgot.
At first when I entered the room, it was all crowded and he was talking on phone. As I told you before I wanted a front seat so I was looking for one. Then I felt his touch on my hair, I looked at him, he was still busy on phone and pointed a direction to a seat upfront, I swapped my bag onto that one. And there, he gave me another pat on my head, saying out my name and telling me to sit down.I was smiling in my mind, and sat happily thinking- "Today's my lucky day."

While writing theories I felt another touch on my hair. I looked up and there he was; complimenting my hair. He told the girls my hair's like Maggie noodles. He said that to me once before, the time I put down my hair...Aww He remembered.He definitely has a thing for girl-hair and I have a thing for his shirt. You see, we are soul-mates!

He doesn't even know what he makes me feel.These silly things that he does, become my most cherished moments. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

spring is almost here

Hi B,  Season is changing. The hard days are almost over.  The city I live in has turned so beautiful, I get overwhelmed by the beauty.  Tulips are in. Cherry blossoms are blossoming.  Magnolia, Beautiful white flowers, name unknown to me.  Taking a walk out feels like a celebration of life.  It feels like I'm falling in love with the city.  I remember when I first moved here 2 years ago, the excitement and the crippling anxiety of starting a new life from scratch. Now, after 2 years, I feel a warmth and love for the place.  I don't know if I would feel the same when the winter comes though. Seasonal depression is no joke.  My new mantra for life now is to chill.  Praise the nature and find pretty little corners in the city.  Write poems.  Paint, maybe.  Seek positivity.  Love. Be kind to self. No rush. Read books. Just flow.
 Some thoughts. Our old generation glorified selfless acts to the point that they started calling putting themselves first as: 'selfish.'  To a certain period of time, I have also followed this pattern.  I thought taking care of me is selfish.  Where taking care of me is fundamental.  You cannot pour out of a cup, which is empty.  So pour yourself first.   I have to unlearn so many of these toxic patterns because these have made my life only miserable and problematic. I am learning that evolving is crucial for living with inner peace.  These days, I value so much about inner peace.  I'll choose it over others anytime, and it is not selfish. It is in fact for greater good.

long distance again

 I came back from my trip. It was amazing 2 weeks of my life. Seeing him again after so long felt strange yet peaceful. I finally got to be in his arms again. 2 weeks flew by and now I am back home and back to work and normal hustle and bustle of life.  He got an extension offer and decided to stay for another 3 months. It is sad because he was supposed to be back next month. He asked me if he should take it and despite having my heart aching I supported him in the decision. It is not confirmed yet but he probably be staying another 3. Another 5 months of long distance. How am I going to survive the winter by myself? I don't know. Honestly, in my heart, I don't care about how much compensation he be getting. I miss him so much and this long distance thing is killing me inside. Today is Friday night and instead of cuddles and movie, I am home alone. No plans to look forward. No one to talk to. I am the loneliest girl on earth right now. He is probably sleeping and not picking u...