Skip to main content
Don't write your feelings, don't speak your feelings, be poised, pretend you're cool. Aloof. Be a zen.
Like nothing bothers you. UGH FUCK IT.

Nobody told me, This would be life. Nobody told me, YOU ARE GOING TO STRUGGLE BAD
so prepare. Everybody was busy planning school and college and that's it. What about your skills? How to be a good friend? How to build relationships and connections.
Your mind development and all that bullshit and everything that makes a person 'person'.

I don't know man. People say, family is your first institution for learning. I learned nada really. I learned how to behave myself, correct myself through countless embarrassments being out and about with everybody else my age only to find I am a super misfit and I say sorry a dozen times even when I haven't made any mistake. There is no strong bone in my body and no matter how much I want to be strong, independent, I end up being this weak and sloppy version of a woman I enormously hate and there is no contentment in my soul. Not a single one. I am so much disturbed by own negativity, it is super crazy

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

 Some thoughts. Our old generation glorified selfless acts to the point that they started calling putting themselves first as: 'selfish.'  To a certain period of time, I have also followed this pattern.  I thought taking care of me is selfish.  Where taking care of me is fundamental.  You cannot pour out of a cup, which is empty.  So pour yourself first.   I have to unlearn so many of these toxic patterns because these have made my life only miserable and problematic. I am learning that evolving is crucial for living with inner peace.  These days, I value so much about inner peace.  I'll choose it over others anytime, and it is not selfish. It is in fact for greater good.

spring is almost here

Hi B,  Season is changing. The hard days are almost over.  The city I live in has turned so beautiful, I get overwhelmed by the beauty.  Tulips are in. Cherry blossoms are blossoming.  Magnolia, Beautiful white flowers, name unknown to me.  Taking a walk out feels like a celebration of life.  It feels like I'm falling in love with the city.  I remember when I first moved here 2 years ago, the excitement and the crippling anxiety of starting a new life from scratch. Now, after 2 years, I feel a warmth and love for the place.  I don't know if I would feel the same when the winter comes though. Seasonal depression is no joke.  My new mantra for life now is to chill.  Praise the nature and find pretty little corners in the city.  Write poems.  Paint, maybe.  Seek positivity.  Love. Be kind to self. No rush. Read books. Just flow.
He smells of cigarette . Slicked back hair. I like his trimmed beard. And his voice. Don't get me started on his voice. Oh god. His Beautiful, Sexy voice. There's a fine, fine line. I fell too hard. It's his presence that changes me. I feel like something just rushes through me when he's around. He says I get awkward easily. It's true. He sees it. Now a total bummer. He has a girlfriend and he's in a very committed relationship. I like his loyalty, I like how he adores his little niece. I like how he takes pride in real things. Love and friendship. I like when our music tastes match, and I get to sing with him. I like when he give compliments about me. I no longer want to entertain this thought that - I like him. A whole damn much. This two months have given me so much. Before this semester, I was this quiet person, who had just one friend beside her, couldn't crack conversation with anybody but that friend and now I have friends who I can sing...