Skip to main content
He smells of cigarette.

Slicked back hair. I like his trimmed beard. And his voice.

Don't get me started on his voice. Oh god. His Beautiful, Sexy voice.

There's a fine, fine line. I fell too hard.

It's his presence that changes me. I feel like something just rushes through me when he's around. He says I get awkward easily. It's true. He sees it.

Now a total bummer. He has a girlfriend and he's in a very committed relationship. I like his loyalty, I like how he adores his little niece. I like how he takes pride in real things. Love and friendship. I like when our music tastes match, and I get to sing with him. I like when he give compliments about me.

I no longer want to entertain this thought that - I like him. A whole damn much. This two months have given me so much. Before this semester, I was this quiet person, who had just one friend beside her, couldn't crack conversation with anybody but that friend and now I have friends who I can sing with, dance with and share deep dark secrets with. Yay.

He was there all along, in my english class. I never noticed him. Never spoke to him before. He was there, judging me. My presentations. My silence.
Then few days before finals, in one presentation, among the audience, a guy I saw in the back seat alone, nodding at me when I was sort of going blank with my speech. He was the one who actually made me go on. That was the first time I saw him and it was in the first semester, almost four months ago.

But now I am quite friends with him, I mean I don't know if he actually sees me as a friend. I don't speak much. I kind of...be there. And I like how it is.

There you go. My crush story. I hope I get over this. I don't want myself obsessing over a person. Nope. Not good for my self-esteem no matter how little I've got inside of me



















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

spring is almost here

Hi B,  Season is changing. The hard days are almost over.  The city I live in has turned so beautiful, I get overwhelmed by the beauty.  Tulips are in. Cherry blossoms are blossoming.  Magnolia, Beautiful white flowers, name unknown to me.  Taking a walk out feels like a celebration of life.  It feels like I'm falling in love with the city.  I remember when I first moved here 2 years ago, the excitement and the crippling anxiety of starting a new life from scratch. Now, after 2 years, I feel a warmth and love for the place.  I don't know if I would feel the same when the winter comes though. Seasonal depression is no joke.  My new mantra for life now is to chill.  Praise the nature and find pretty little corners in the city.  Write poems.  Paint, maybe.  Seek positivity.  Love. Be kind to self. No rush. Read books. Just flow.
 Some thoughts. Our old generation glorified selfless acts to the point that they started calling putting themselves first as: 'selfish.'  To a certain period of time, I have also followed this pattern.  I thought taking care of me is selfish.  Where taking care of me is fundamental.  You cannot pour out of a cup, which is empty.  So pour yourself first.   I have to unlearn so many of these toxic patterns because these have made my life only miserable and problematic. I am learning that evolving is crucial for living with inner peace.  These days, I value so much about inner peace.  I'll choose it over others anytime, and it is not selfish. It is in fact for greater good.

long distance again

 I came back from my trip. It was amazing 2 weeks of my life. Seeing him again after so long felt strange yet peaceful. I finally got to be in his arms again. 2 weeks flew by and now I am back home and back to work and normal hustle and bustle of life.  He got an extension offer and decided to stay for another 3 months. It is sad because he was supposed to be back next month. He asked me if he should take it and despite having my heart aching I supported him in the decision. It is not confirmed yet but he probably be staying another 3. Another 5 months of long distance. How am I going to survive the winter by myself? I don't know. Honestly, in my heart, I don't care about how much compensation he be getting. I miss him so much and this long distance thing is killing me inside. Today is Friday night and instead of cuddles and movie, I am home alone. No plans to look forward. No one to talk to. I am the loneliest girl on earth right now. He is probably sleeping and not picking u...