Skip to main content

My definition of a perfect world


In a perfect world, I’m lying on my queen-size bed, snuggling with my newly adopted cat. Manicuring my hands. Having a perfect view of the sunset through my windows that have seats built in. In a perfect world, I have plenty of time to practice literacy and appreciate life. I have the perfectly long hair and the perfect pitch to my voice. A natural glow in my face. In a perfect world, I have the pimple free skin. A perfect round of diet, with the consistency of ice-cream. In a perfect world, my surroundings are vital. I have someone who loves the sound when I giggle. In a perfect world, there’s sickness, caring and letting go of things. There’s messing up, there’s failure. There’s sweet- sweet torture of missing someone close to my heart. In a perfect world there’s everything, yet there’s desire. Desire. There’s fantasies. But there’s no- regrets. In a perfect world I’m a traveler. Who’s also passionate about music and art. In a perfect kind of world, I am feminine effortlessly. In a perfect world, there’s happiness. Sweetness of living. In a perfect world there’s no happily ever after but there’s  moments. Just moments giving me happiness of a lifetime. In a perfect world, I have someone, someone that feeds my soul. In a perfect world, I get to cuddle in bed, skin to skin. Have tea and talk about life and stuffs. In a perfect world, there’s love, there’s hearts and flowers, there’s serendipity. There’s light, there’s hope. There’s beastliness, then there’s what’s left of it- irony and beauty. In a perfect world there’s no war, no stupid serial killers or suicide victims. In a perfect world, there’s just appreciation, appreciation of aliveness, truth and beauty.   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

 Some thoughts. Our old generation glorified selfless acts to the point that they started calling putting themselves first as: 'selfish.'  To a certain period of time, I have also followed this pattern.  I thought taking care of me is selfish.  Where taking care of me is fundamental.  You cannot pour out of a cup, which is empty.  So pour yourself first.   I have to unlearn so many of these toxic patterns because these have made my life only miserable and problematic. I am learning that evolving is crucial for living with inner peace.  These days, I value so much about inner peace.  I'll choose it over others anytime, and it is not selfish. It is in fact for greater good.

spring is almost here

Hi B,  Season is changing. The hard days are almost over.  The city I live in has turned so beautiful, I get overwhelmed by the beauty.  Tulips are in. Cherry blossoms are blossoming.  Magnolia, Beautiful white flowers, name unknown to me.  Taking a walk out feels like a celebration of life.  It feels like I'm falling in love with the city.  I remember when I first moved here 2 years ago, the excitement and the crippling anxiety of starting a new life from scratch. Now, after 2 years, I feel a warmth and love for the place.  I don't know if I would feel the same when the winter comes though. Seasonal depression is no joke.  My new mantra for life now is to chill.  Praise the nature and find pretty little corners in the city.  Write poems.  Paint, maybe.  Seek positivity.  Love. Be kind to self. No rush. Read books. Just flow.

long distance again

 I came back from my trip. It was amazing 2 weeks of my life. Seeing him again after so long felt strange yet peaceful. I finally got to be in his arms again. 2 weeks flew by and now I am back home and back to work and normal hustle and bustle of life.  He got an extension offer and decided to stay for another 3 months. It is sad because he was supposed to be back next month. He asked me if he should take it and despite having my heart aching I supported him in the decision. It is not confirmed yet but he probably be staying another 3. Another 5 months of long distance. How am I going to survive the winter by myself? I don't know. Honestly, in my heart, I don't care about how much compensation he be getting. I miss him so much and this long distance thing is killing me inside. Today is Friday night and instead of cuddles and movie, I am home alone. No plans to look forward. No one to talk to. I am the loneliest girl on earth right now. He is probably sleeping and not picking u...