Skip to main content

Day- I just don't wanna count anymore.

Is this an endemic? How long? 
I never imagined this would be my state of worrying, I never imagined, this would be a problem, a traumatic event, that will shape our lifestyle and everything connected to our daily activities. Can you believe, you can't even hug when you need it so badly, you can't even touch the other person, when that could be the only thing you need for mental strength, a shoulder to cry on to when you're sick, when you're having trouble to breathe, when you don't know you can make it. Where is the sense of healing, when you have to isolate yourself completely and take care of yourself, practically, without getting others infected in the process, though you need mental support. This pandemic is a trauma for each and everyone in this world, because we still don't know how to prevent it completely, this micro organism against our body, we cannot, even though as many safety measures we take, see it, with our bare eyes, we wouldn't know where it, when it is entering our body. I wish it could be seen, or like light up, that would have been so easy to avoid it. What is so frustrating, is the uncertainty. What is so scary is losing people who are closest to you, in a bare of a 14 days and what is terrifying and utterly horrific is seeing them suffer. My heart goes out to all of the people, surviving it, all the people who lost their loved ones, all the people who died, all the people who got infected while serving patients, all the people who died serving, all the people who died because lack of treatment and lack of timing of treatment, and lack of utility and all the people who are confused, paranoid and constantly facing a pressure to survive, financially and mentally, I mean it's beyond any struggle this world has ever come across, this is something unconventionally new and challenging in every aspect of our lives and I just want a break, I just want to shut down for a while and not think about anymore for a while, cause this is still not ending, this is prevalent, and this is happening and I don't know for how long...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

spring is almost here

Hi B,  Season is changing. The hard days are almost over.  The city I live in has turned so beautiful, I get overwhelmed by the beauty.  Tulips are in. Cherry blossoms are blossoming.  Magnolia, Beautiful white flowers, name unknown to me.  Taking a walk out feels like a celebration of life.  It feels like I'm falling in love with the city.  I remember when I first moved here 2 years ago, the excitement and the crippling anxiety of starting a new life from scratch. Now, after 2 years, I feel a warmth and love for the place.  I don't know if I would feel the same when the winter comes though. Seasonal depression is no joke.  My new mantra for life now is to chill.  Praise the nature and find pretty little corners in the city.  Write poems.  Paint, maybe.  Seek positivity.  Love. Be kind to self. No rush. Read books. Just flow.
 Some thoughts. Our old generation glorified selfless acts to the point that they started calling putting themselves first as: 'selfish.'  To a certain period of time, I have also followed this pattern.  I thought taking care of me is selfish.  Where taking care of me is fundamental.  You cannot pour out of a cup, which is empty.  So pour yourself first.   I have to unlearn so many of these toxic patterns because these have made my life only miserable and problematic. I am learning that evolving is crucial for living with inner peace.  These days, I value so much about inner peace.  I'll choose it over others anytime, and it is not selfish. It is in fact for greater good.

long distance again

 I came back from my trip. It was amazing 2 weeks of my life. Seeing him again after so long felt strange yet peaceful. I finally got to be in his arms again. 2 weeks flew by and now I am back home and back to work and normal hustle and bustle of life.  He got an extension offer and decided to stay for another 3 months. It is sad because he was supposed to be back next month. He asked me if he should take it and despite having my heart aching I supported him in the decision. It is not confirmed yet but he probably be staying another 3. Another 5 months of long distance. How am I going to survive the winter by myself? I don't know. Honestly, in my heart, I don't care about how much compensation he be getting. I miss him so much and this long distance thing is killing me inside. Today is Friday night and instead of cuddles and movie, I am home alone. No plans to look forward. No one to talk to. I am the loneliest girl on earth right now. He is probably sleeping and not picking u...