Skip to main content
SO I woke up today with shame, guilt and a lot of "WHAT JUST HAPPENED YESTERDAY" feels.

We were first sitting in a circle, passing the joint to one another, I was trying to imitate what others were doing, and maybe I could do it the third and fourth time correctly, I inhaled it.
I was constantly asking everyone if I was high. And constantly laughing at this stupid joke. "Are you high? Na Ami High Na, Ami Shingho." ( I am not Hyena, I'm lion)

I think one of them told me this and I was uncontrollably laughing because of it. And the worst decision was listening songs in my headphone, because I kind of lost it with Rihanna's Work, work, work....Embarrassing as hell....Thank god my friends were there to take care of me...

I didn't go university today...because of the embarrassment I feel. I can't seem to stop thinking about yesterday...I wasn't in control of myself, I said things that didn't even mean anything, I laughed at random, I danced, I cried....I was going through a chain of emotions.

And B took care of me till the end....He brought me water and chips, dropped me home. I was in his constant watch. Nobody ever took care of me like he did. Like a big brother.

And I came back home at 9 pm feeling normal than ever, relaxed and a soothing sensation.
So that's what high is all about....All my life I've been wondering what's the craze, so this is the craze. The calmness is extra-ordinary.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

spring is almost here

Hi B,  Season is changing. The hard days are almost over.  The city I live in has turned so beautiful, I get overwhelmed by the beauty.  Tulips are in. Cherry blossoms are blossoming.  Magnolia, Beautiful white flowers, name unknown to me.  Taking a walk out feels like a celebration of life.  It feels like I'm falling in love with the city.  I remember when I first moved here 2 years ago, the excitement and the crippling anxiety of starting a new life from scratch. Now, after 2 years, I feel a warmth and love for the place.  I don't know if I would feel the same when the winter comes though. Seasonal depression is no joke.  My new mantra for life now is to chill.  Praise the nature and find pretty little corners in the city.  Write poems.  Paint, maybe.  Seek positivity.  Love. Be kind to self. No rush. Read books. Just flow.
 Some thoughts. Our old generation glorified selfless acts to the point that they started calling putting themselves first as: 'selfish.'  To a certain period of time, I have also followed this pattern.  I thought taking care of me is selfish.  Where taking care of me is fundamental.  You cannot pour out of a cup, which is empty.  So pour yourself first.   I have to unlearn so many of these toxic patterns because these have made my life only miserable and problematic. I am learning that evolving is crucial for living with inner peace.  These days, I value so much about inner peace.  I'll choose it over others anytime, and it is not selfish. It is in fact for greater good.

long distance again

 I came back from my trip. It was amazing 2 weeks of my life. Seeing him again after so long felt strange yet peaceful. I finally got to be in his arms again. 2 weeks flew by and now I am back home and back to work and normal hustle and bustle of life.  He got an extension offer and decided to stay for another 3 months. It is sad because he was supposed to be back next month. He asked me if he should take it and despite having my heart aching I supported him in the decision. It is not confirmed yet but he probably be staying another 3. Another 5 months of long distance. How am I going to survive the winter by myself? I don't know. Honestly, in my heart, I don't care about how much compensation he be getting. I miss him so much and this long distance thing is killing me inside. Today is Friday night and instead of cuddles and movie, I am home alone. No plans to look forward. No one to talk to. I am the loneliest girl on earth right now. He is probably sleeping and not picking u...