Skip to main content
Music Guy was furious when he learned that we'd been making fun of him and Riley behind his back. Makeup Girl told him. She thought he would take it as a joke. But it brought all kinds of drama. He hates us now. I mean by the look of his face and his aloof behavior I think we reached a conclusion. He is never going to be nice with us again... He doesn't understand the fact that, it was not about him, it was about Riley and Freddy's relationship and her desperateness that was so visible and we made fun of that not him. Nalu was right, He is a drama queen.

Anyway, I was bored and had to inform you about how's things going with my social life...My niece is leaving for Canada in 12 days and I can't imagine how much depressed I am going to be without seeing her that long, not being able to physically see her grow up and talk....Oh gosh that's gonna be tough.

I have dyed my hair, it is kind of golden-hazel now- only at the ends. I don't look too bad. Enjoying the compliments on my new look.

Valentines Day was the most unproductive day I had...I slept, didn't go to class because I just didn't feel like it. Sometimes I wonder, if I had a boyfriend will things be easier? Will I feel lively more often than dull? I mean yeah the idea of it is nice. But in reality, I don't think I am much of the girl who could invest in relationships, being an introvert kind of person, I don't think I'd have much to offer...I would shut him up rather I guess but yeah sometimes, I do feel like there's something missing. Should I give another try on those dating apps? But all the creepy guys live there. I don't wanna. :-(




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

spring is almost here

Hi B,  Season is changing. The hard days are almost over.  The city I live in has turned so beautiful, I get overwhelmed by the beauty.  Tulips are in. Cherry blossoms are blossoming.  Magnolia, Beautiful white flowers, name unknown to me.  Taking a walk out feels like a celebration of life.  It feels like I'm falling in love with the city.  I remember when I first moved here 2 years ago, the excitement and the crippling anxiety of starting a new life from scratch. Now, after 2 years, I feel a warmth and love for the place.  I don't know if I would feel the same when the winter comes though. Seasonal depression is no joke.  My new mantra for life now is to chill.  Praise the nature and find pretty little corners in the city.  Write poems.  Paint, maybe.  Seek positivity.  Love. Be kind to self. No rush. Read books. Just flow.
 Some thoughts. Our old generation glorified selfless acts to the point that they started calling putting themselves first as: 'selfish.'  To a certain period of time, I have also followed this pattern.  I thought taking care of me is selfish.  Where taking care of me is fundamental.  You cannot pour out of a cup, which is empty.  So pour yourself first.   I have to unlearn so many of these toxic patterns because these have made my life only miserable and problematic. I am learning that evolving is crucial for living with inner peace.  These days, I value so much about inner peace.  I'll choose it over others anytime, and it is not selfish. It is in fact for greater good.

long distance again

 I came back from my trip. It was amazing 2 weeks of my life. Seeing him again after so long felt strange yet peaceful. I finally got to be in his arms again. 2 weeks flew by and now I am back home and back to work and normal hustle and bustle of life.  He got an extension offer and decided to stay for another 3 months. It is sad because he was supposed to be back next month. He asked me if he should take it and despite having my heart aching I supported him in the decision. It is not confirmed yet but he probably be staying another 3. Another 5 months of long distance. How am I going to survive the winter by myself? I don't know. Honestly, in my heart, I don't care about how much compensation he be getting. I miss him so much and this long distance thing is killing me inside. Today is Friday night and instead of cuddles and movie, I am home alone. No plans to look forward. No one to talk to. I am the loneliest girl on earth right now. He is probably sleeping and not picking u...