Skip to main content
felt the urge to cut myself again
my thumb has a scratch on it
my mother bit me today
slapped me
because i wanted to go out and it is dark ourside
my cousins called me said they wanted to hangout
I miss them, i do.
Plans got cancelled anyway.
I screamed at the top of my lungs because i am frustrated
at all of them and maybe myself
I don't care what the neighbors think. Sincerely I don't.
Why am I here, when I breathe I don't feel like I am breathing
My mom opened my tear gate again
and this is supposed to be my year.
I am supposed to grow up and not be sad anymore.
they don't know how much is going on in my head.
She doesn't know how much I am hurt. How much I wanted us to work out.
How much I wanted to love her, the way she is. How much I wanted to be loved as her daughter
She never wanted me the way I am. I can't forgive her for how she is to me. I can never be the way she wants me to be. 
I locked myself because I don't wanna face them anymore. 
They suffocate me.  Make me feel small
They complain about me to me every day and night.
I can't take this anymore.
I give up. I want to mute 
all of it.
Sush
Just stop
Don't yell at me
SHUT UP

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

spring is almost here

Hi B,  Season is changing. The hard days are almost over.  The city I live in has turned so beautiful, I get overwhelmed by the beauty.  Tulips are in. Cherry blossoms are blossoming.  Magnolia, Beautiful white flowers, name unknown to me.  Taking a walk out feels like a celebration of life.  It feels like I'm falling in love with the city.  I remember when I first moved here 2 years ago, the excitement and the crippling anxiety of starting a new life from scratch. Now, after 2 years, I feel a warmth and love for the place.  I don't know if I would feel the same when the winter comes though. Seasonal depression is no joke.  My new mantra for life now is to chill.  Praise the nature and find pretty little corners in the city.  Write poems.  Paint, maybe.  Seek positivity.  Love. Be kind to self. No rush. Read books. Just flow.
 Some thoughts. Our old generation glorified selfless acts to the point that they started calling putting themselves first as: 'selfish.'  To a certain period of time, I have also followed this pattern.  I thought taking care of me is selfish.  Where taking care of me is fundamental.  You cannot pour out of a cup, which is empty.  So pour yourself first.   I have to unlearn so many of these toxic patterns because these have made my life only miserable and problematic. I am learning that evolving is crucial for living with inner peace.  These days, I value so much about inner peace.  I'll choose it over others anytime, and it is not selfish. It is in fact for greater good.

long distance again

 I came back from my trip. It was amazing 2 weeks of my life. Seeing him again after so long felt strange yet peaceful. I finally got to be in his arms again. 2 weeks flew by and now I am back home and back to work and normal hustle and bustle of life.  He got an extension offer and decided to stay for another 3 months. It is sad because he was supposed to be back next month. He asked me if he should take it and despite having my heart aching I supported him in the decision. It is not confirmed yet but he probably be staying another 3. Another 5 months of long distance. How am I going to survive the winter by myself? I don't know. Honestly, in my heart, I don't care about how much compensation he be getting. I miss him so much and this long distance thing is killing me inside. Today is Friday night and instead of cuddles and movie, I am home alone. No plans to look forward. No one to talk to. I am the loneliest girl on earth right now. He is probably sleeping and not picking u...