Skip to main content
So we are moving the day after tomorrow.
I have been here for such a long time. This is the problem you see. We overstayed. Humans should not settle in one place forever. I don't wanna rot here, obviously not. So it is the best decision, undoubtedly.

Anyhoo. Singer Guy has become some kind of a celebrity by this video he shared of him, singing old tvc jingles with his ukulele. I think by now it has exceeded 100k on the shares and I don't know about the likes. But it is a huge deal. I mean he has such talent, hasn't been portrait the way it could reach widely to people, until now. Lately, he has been getting a lot of attention. Which is good. I bet he needs it. I mean it could help him get over his ex fully. It could, right?  Today he was like "chicks are dropping like *insert sprinkling salt expression* (salt bae meme) And I couldn't help but smile seeing him in a good mood.And guess what. A friend of T is also crushing on him. She saw him sing that evening at the rooftop of T on her birthday, and it just melted her heart. I mean, he gotta stop being everybody's crush. It is kind of annoying. I totally think he is being overrated at this point.

As a friend I am proud of his recent success in wining so many hearts, mostly of girls'. But if I think as a girl and as someone who's had a long term crush on him, I am somewhat jealous. okay you know what? I am jealous as fuck. He has suddenly got so much attention and it is threatening. What if he gets into a relationship again. I mean he has pretty good options now. It would wreck me. Gosh why do I take pleasure in seeing him single and left alone?

I am trying to get over him. I have always tried. It is just so hard. You know how I felt going to class after the break and see him before my eyes again? It felt like this is how I should feel everyday. This is what I look up to. Meeting him again and talk randomly uselessly on unimportant topics for small talks. UGH. It is frustrating. It has been almost a YEAR. GOD I NEED A GUY. BLESS ME WITH A GUY IN BIO CLASS.. I wish to meet someone in this courses I take each fucking semester. I gotta find someone before I graduate and before I lose my virginity to a total stranger on my wedding night.








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

spring is almost here

Hi B,  Season is changing. The hard days are almost over.  The city I live in has turned so beautiful, I get overwhelmed by the beauty.  Tulips are in. Cherry blossoms are blossoming.  Magnolia, Beautiful white flowers, name unknown to me.  Taking a walk out feels like a celebration of life.  It feels like I'm falling in love with the city.  I remember when I first moved here 2 years ago, the excitement and the crippling anxiety of starting a new life from scratch. Now, after 2 years, I feel a warmth and love for the place.  I don't know if I would feel the same when the winter comes though. Seasonal depression is no joke.  My new mantra for life now is to chill.  Praise the nature and find pretty little corners in the city.  Write poems.  Paint, maybe.  Seek positivity.  Love. Be kind to self. No rush. Read books. Just flow.
 Some thoughts. Our old generation glorified selfless acts to the point that they started calling putting themselves first as: 'selfish.'  To a certain period of time, I have also followed this pattern.  I thought taking care of me is selfish.  Where taking care of me is fundamental.  You cannot pour out of a cup, which is empty.  So pour yourself first.   I have to unlearn so many of these toxic patterns because these have made my life only miserable and problematic. I am learning that evolving is crucial for living with inner peace.  These days, I value so much about inner peace.  I'll choose it over others anytime, and it is not selfish. It is in fact for greater good.

long distance again

 I came back from my trip. It was amazing 2 weeks of my life. Seeing him again after so long felt strange yet peaceful. I finally got to be in his arms again. 2 weeks flew by and now I am back home and back to work and normal hustle and bustle of life.  He got an extension offer and decided to stay for another 3 months. It is sad because he was supposed to be back next month. He asked me if he should take it and despite having my heart aching I supported him in the decision. It is not confirmed yet but he probably be staying another 3. Another 5 months of long distance. How am I going to survive the winter by myself? I don't know. Honestly, in my heart, I don't care about how much compensation he be getting. I miss him so much and this long distance thing is killing me inside. Today is Friday night and instead of cuddles and movie, I am home alone. No plans to look forward. No one to talk to. I am the loneliest girl on earth right now. He is probably sleeping and not picking u...