Skip to main content
My period ended and all the horrible feelings have left me to this realization that- No. I can't let have my self-esteem be shattered down for him. Who is he? I met him like a year ago, and since then he has been a constant torture in my mind, always making me feel like I am an inferior to him, and he only talked to me when he felt like. And that's not how it should work for me. I can't. I can't let him know I love him.

I guess it is time to mentally break up with him. Yes, moving on from a crush is kind of a heart break and you wouldn't know until you go through a situation like this. It is goddamn hard. Everyday, he is the reason, I look forward to going classes. Now I have to completely avoid this inspiring feeling and it ain't easy.

Let's focus. Things I don't like about him.
He is short and kinda skinny. His eyes aren't worth falling for. He bullies people. He has superiority complex. He ain't easy to hang out with. He smokes. 13-14 or more cigarettes a day. He makes a weird sound when he laughs. He flirts with other girls, who are attractive and good looking, therefore, he only sees the outer beauty. He is friends with Meanie, I don't like Meanie. He shows off his friendship with this girl I have bio class with and this girl also shows off a lot like they are the coolest BFFS ever which kinda sounds lame. He has a past. I feel like he is still holding on to his ex which is kind of unattractive, he isn't welcoming to the idea of meeting new person to fall in love, he doesn't maybe believe in love anymore which is a let down. He is...Moody. He is egoistic.

I tried to make another para but I think that's about it. I just need my mind to concentrate on his bad sides and just not like him anymore. Not think about him anymore. It sucks to be in this position. I don't wanna be in this position. He doesn't love me I am sure of that. I don't want to be the only one bearing the burden of love, it sucks. I want to forget him for real. Forever.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

spring is almost here

Hi B,  Season is changing. The hard days are almost over.  The city I live in has turned so beautiful, I get overwhelmed by the beauty.  Tulips are in. Cherry blossoms are blossoming.  Magnolia, Beautiful white flowers, name unknown to me.  Taking a walk out feels like a celebration of life.  It feels like I'm falling in love with the city.  I remember when I first moved here 2 years ago, the excitement and the crippling anxiety of starting a new life from scratch. Now, after 2 years, I feel a warmth and love for the place.  I don't know if I would feel the same when the winter comes though. Seasonal depression is no joke.  My new mantra for life now is to chill.  Praise the nature and find pretty little corners in the city.  Write poems.  Paint, maybe.  Seek positivity.  Love. Be kind to self. No rush. Read books. Just flow.
 Some thoughts. Our old generation glorified selfless acts to the point that they started calling putting themselves first as: 'selfish.'  To a certain period of time, I have also followed this pattern.  I thought taking care of me is selfish.  Where taking care of me is fundamental.  You cannot pour out of a cup, which is empty.  So pour yourself first.   I have to unlearn so many of these toxic patterns because these have made my life only miserable and problematic. I am learning that evolving is crucial for living with inner peace.  These days, I value so much about inner peace.  I'll choose it over others anytime, and it is not selfish. It is in fact for greater good.

long distance again

 I came back from my trip. It was amazing 2 weeks of my life. Seeing him again after so long felt strange yet peaceful. I finally got to be in his arms again. 2 weeks flew by and now I am back home and back to work and normal hustle and bustle of life.  He got an extension offer and decided to stay for another 3 months. It is sad because he was supposed to be back next month. He asked me if he should take it and despite having my heart aching I supported him in the decision. It is not confirmed yet but he probably be staying another 3. Another 5 months of long distance. How am I going to survive the winter by myself? I don't know. Honestly, in my heart, I don't care about how much compensation he be getting. I miss him so much and this long distance thing is killing me inside. Today is Friday night and instead of cuddles and movie, I am home alone. No plans to look forward. No one to talk to. I am the loneliest girl on earth right now. He is probably sleeping and not picking u...