Skip to main content
I'm getting no sleep. Crying on old crummy songs. My period starts today, so I actually can blame on my hormones now.

My friend Turtle Dove has been super friendly today. We had a nice chat clearing all the things out. I actually realized all we were missing is the direct communication. But she is gonna come to my house more often, 4 days a week so I don't know. I have never spent so much time with someone outside my family. Always been afraid to be close with people. Because they leave. They change and they don't miss you afterwards. I don't know if I am ready for that. I don't like these sort of friendships. Basing on your needs. But I guess since my sister got married off, T has been the only one. like my sister I shared my thoughts to. And it feels nice having a temporary adjustment of a sister so me not complaining.

Crying over him. How can he not understand how much I am into him. How can he still be holding onto his ex? How can he not see. There's ME. There's an I. And there could be a we? How can he just stand there, throw compliments at me and expect me to accept them like an adult and flirt back because I can't flirt, I never have maybe flirted, This is ridiculous, I love him I can't say. I love him. His voice. His beard. His grown hair.Everything about him is just...so...likable to me. And I just. He has to be a fool not knowing....

He's got all the answers, Here. In this blog. He's got every fucking answer to I don't know if he ever questioned if I had a crush on him or not, or did he hear from anyone? Because crushes don't just stay crushes they travel with the wind, ANd I am just falling for him so bad and he is pretending not to know, or he just doesn't have a clue, the answers are all HERE.


I love him, I do. I JUST DO. No more denial. I do. I love him. I love singer guy! With all my fucking heart and mind and everything and  I can see a future and babies and
and I just know somehow, he doesn't. I don't come across his mind as often he does on mine. I am just someone he might feel an attraction to sometimes, I just don't know....Where are my answers?
Why can't he move on? See that I exist. Someone who loves him with all dear heart exists?

This universe works in bullshit ways.
When will he know? And what am I gonna do with all this love I have for him? I trash it where? Love isn't like poo I can flush it down the toilet. Love is a cruel little thing playing with minds, and never leaving until it destroys every fucking soul within your skin until you give up and never be able to love again the same way and it sucks. I want him to be able to love somebody again.

And I want that somebody to be me.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

 Some thoughts. Our old generation glorified selfless acts to the point that they started calling putting themselves first as: 'selfish.'  To a certain period of time, I have also followed this pattern.  I thought taking care of me is selfish.  Where taking care of me is fundamental.  You cannot pour out of a cup, which is empty.  So pour yourself first.   I have to unlearn so many of these toxic patterns because these have made my life only miserable and problematic. I am learning that evolving is crucial for living with inner peace.  These days, I value so much about inner peace.  I'll choose it over others anytime, and it is not selfish. It is in fact for greater good.

spring is almost here

Hi B,  Season is changing. The hard days are almost over.  The city I live in has turned so beautiful, I get overwhelmed by the beauty.  Tulips are in. Cherry blossoms are blossoming.  Magnolia, Beautiful white flowers, name unknown to me.  Taking a walk out feels like a celebration of life.  It feels like I'm falling in love with the city.  I remember when I first moved here 2 years ago, the excitement and the crippling anxiety of starting a new life from scratch. Now, after 2 years, I feel a warmth and love for the place.  I don't know if I would feel the same when the winter comes though. Seasonal depression is no joke.  My new mantra for life now is to chill.  Praise the nature and find pretty little corners in the city.  Write poems.  Paint, maybe.  Seek positivity.  Love. Be kind to self. No rush. Read books. Just flow.

long distance again

 I came back from my trip. It was amazing 2 weeks of my life. Seeing him again after so long felt strange yet peaceful. I finally got to be in his arms again. 2 weeks flew by and now I am back home and back to work and normal hustle and bustle of life.  He got an extension offer and decided to stay for another 3 months. It is sad because he was supposed to be back next month. He asked me if he should take it and despite having my heart aching I supported him in the decision. It is not confirmed yet but he probably be staying another 3. Another 5 months of long distance. How am I going to survive the winter by myself? I don't know. Honestly, in my heart, I don't care about how much compensation he be getting. I miss him so much and this long distance thing is killing me inside. Today is Friday night and instead of cuddles and movie, I am home alone. No plans to look forward. No one to talk to. I am the loneliest girl on earth right now. He is probably sleeping and not picking u...