Skip to main content
If I could make a movie out of my life, he would certainly be the devil whom I'd fall madly in love with but be in denial all through the interval.  And the climax would be that we end up being a couple, not highly functioning but...we'd be passionate and wild and a perfect mess. And we seem to get it together by arguing, hurting, clashing and one dominating another and eventually we would find the exit to the dark black tunnel that was our relationship. My movie would have a sad ending with no hope and no sequel.

Thankfully. I am not a movie directer/producer/writer. And so in real life it is kind of hazy. Basically. He doesn't like me that way so. I don't know. I get the vibe that I am never going to be someone he would ever even think about asking out. But I like how it is. I don't know what he thinks of me...He doesn't hint out as well. And he doesn't know I fancy him...HAHA. So fun. No scope of knowing what really goes on. But it surely adds up to the spice in the life I am missing out.

Every time I see him something dramatic happens. Every freaking time. I get too weird or he gets too...cocky? Today I put on my favorite hand cream and it had a strong fragrance, everybody in the cafe was complementing me about how good I smelt but he...He had to do something to steal my thunder. He said, let me see your hands and guess what I showed him and he smelt out of the sleeves of my sweater and said he didn't like it. He made me, MADE me sanitize my hands so he didn't have to be bothered by the smell anymore. How could he do that? It got into my nerves and I tried my best today to give him what he deserved. You can say, I tried to be a little rude. He can be dominating and controlling, I hate it yet I like him for it. I don't know how's that even possible.But this is how it is now.

But the other day. My dad came late to pick me up, so he and Batman stayed for like two hours for me after the class because it was getting dark. I thought it was really sweet of them. Although they said, they would hang out anyway because they had no plans at home...But either way, I liked he stayed. It was a friendly gesture, but ANY-WHO I felt cared for. And it made my day just sitting beside him, listening what he had to say, though I couldn't find anything relevant to say at the moment but it doesn't matter. I am not trying to win him over because that would be so vain. We don't belong. We just don't. Simple as that.

Today we watched LA LA LAND at T's place. It was nice. As long as I am with my friends I feel like I am fine, keeping my life together. As I am home I feel like a train-wreck. I have tons of studying to do yet I am planning my outfit for the BBQ party that's happening on Saturday. Pathetic I know.








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

spring is almost here

Hi B,  Season is changing. The hard days are almost over.  The city I live in has turned so beautiful, I get overwhelmed by the beauty.  Tulips are in. Cherry blossoms are blossoming.  Magnolia, Beautiful white flowers, name unknown to me.  Taking a walk out feels like a celebration of life.  It feels like I'm falling in love with the city.  I remember when I first moved here 2 years ago, the excitement and the crippling anxiety of starting a new life from scratch. Now, after 2 years, I feel a warmth and love for the place.  I don't know if I would feel the same when the winter comes though. Seasonal depression is no joke.  My new mantra for life now is to chill.  Praise the nature and find pretty little corners in the city.  Write poems.  Paint, maybe.  Seek positivity.  Love. Be kind to self. No rush. Read books. Just flow.
 Some thoughts. Our old generation glorified selfless acts to the point that they started calling putting themselves first as: 'selfish.'  To a certain period of time, I have also followed this pattern.  I thought taking care of me is selfish.  Where taking care of me is fundamental.  You cannot pour out of a cup, which is empty.  So pour yourself first.   I have to unlearn so many of these toxic patterns because these have made my life only miserable and problematic. I am learning that evolving is crucial for living with inner peace.  These days, I value so much about inner peace.  I'll choose it over others anytime, and it is not selfish. It is in fact for greater good.

long distance again

 I came back from my trip. It was amazing 2 weeks of my life. Seeing him again after so long felt strange yet peaceful. I finally got to be in his arms again. 2 weeks flew by and now I am back home and back to work and normal hustle and bustle of life.  He got an extension offer and decided to stay for another 3 months. It is sad because he was supposed to be back next month. He asked me if he should take it and despite having my heart aching I supported him in the decision. It is not confirmed yet but he probably be staying another 3. Another 5 months of long distance. How am I going to survive the winter by myself? I don't know. Honestly, in my heart, I don't care about how much compensation he be getting. I miss him so much and this long distance thing is killing me inside. Today is Friday night and instead of cuddles and movie, I am home alone. No plans to look forward. No one to talk to. I am the loneliest girl on earth right now. He is probably sleeping and not picking u...