Skip to main content
Dear Blog.

I know I've been telling myself to stay away from drama but I guess I couldn't help being caught up.
SO here is what is going on...
Singer Guy might have a crush on Makeup girl but Makeup Girl is dating someone so Singer guy might WAIT until they break up So he could date her. And the twist is- Makeup Girl's boyfriend lives out of country. SO there's like a big chance of their breakup. I did anticipate this. That they might like each other a bit but I can't imagine them dating. You see. It is ....I just can't see him getting close to her. I don't know how me and turtle dove are gonna handle this but we already despise the idea. It is all a prediction though. But I know his preference. He prefers pretty girl. Girl he can show off and the type of girl who will make every guy jealous. Makeup Girl is hot. And smart af. So I don't blame him if he ends up asking her out. But....This feels all wrong.

Today he asked me if I like somebody. And....I told him I like this guy in my Business class. Even though I have no feelings toward that guy. I just told him that to avoid spilling out the truth. He told me he would keep it a secret. I was smiling inside. He doesn't have a clue?! Really? I don't know. I felt like it is not the right time to ruin everything. So I kept my mouth shut.

I can't escape the thought of him. The min I entered my home I started missing him. I hate it. I loathe myself for falling this much. For completely ignoring my self-worth.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

spring is almost here

Hi B,  Season is changing. The hard days are almost over.  The city I live in has turned so beautiful, I get overwhelmed by the beauty.  Tulips are in. Cherry blossoms are blossoming.  Magnolia, Beautiful white flowers, name unknown to me.  Taking a walk out feels like a celebration of life.  It feels like I'm falling in love with the city.  I remember when I first moved here 2 years ago, the excitement and the crippling anxiety of starting a new life from scratch. Now, after 2 years, I feel a warmth and love for the place.  I don't know if I would feel the same when the winter comes though. Seasonal depression is no joke.  My new mantra for life now is to chill.  Praise the nature and find pretty little corners in the city.  Write poems.  Paint, maybe.  Seek positivity.  Love. Be kind to self. No rush. Read books. Just flow.
 Some thoughts. Our old generation glorified selfless acts to the point that they started calling putting themselves first as: 'selfish.'  To a certain period of time, I have also followed this pattern.  I thought taking care of me is selfish.  Where taking care of me is fundamental.  You cannot pour out of a cup, which is empty.  So pour yourself first.   I have to unlearn so many of these toxic patterns because these have made my life only miserable and problematic. I am learning that evolving is crucial for living with inner peace.  These days, I value so much about inner peace.  I'll choose it over others anytime, and it is not selfish. It is in fact for greater good.

long distance again

 I came back from my trip. It was amazing 2 weeks of my life. Seeing him again after so long felt strange yet peaceful. I finally got to be in his arms again. 2 weeks flew by and now I am back home and back to work and normal hustle and bustle of life.  He got an extension offer and decided to stay for another 3 months. It is sad because he was supposed to be back next month. He asked me if he should take it and despite having my heart aching I supported him in the decision. It is not confirmed yet but he probably be staying another 3. Another 5 months of long distance. How am I going to survive the winter by myself? I don't know. Honestly, in my heart, I don't care about how much compensation he be getting. I miss him so much and this long distance thing is killing me inside. Today is Friday night and instead of cuddles and movie, I am home alone. No plans to look forward. No one to talk to. I am the loneliest girl on earth right now. He is probably sleeping and not picking u...