Skip to main content

Journal Entries

22.09.2014, 1.30 pm

I hate writing things up as in hand. I'm more into typing. I have a password protected MS Word document where I confess things up straight. Now, I got into writing and it's damn painful because I suck at spellings and my handwriting is really bad. Not that I care. I had no choice because my grandma is here staying with us. She blocked the room where my pc is. And I don't think it's a good idea to go there and type up my confessions because I have a slight feeling that she peeks into the screen. I'd be in trouble if she reads all that. So I don't wanna take any chance.
The reason I'm telling you all this crap is that I can't live like this, without confessing things, telling things that happen in my ordinary life. I can't live without writing/typing something that eats up my brain at night.I would be fine if it was like before, when Api was Api. When Api was the only person I used to have late night talks with. But Api is not the person I share things anymore.She hardly pays heed to me now. I don't blame her.She got married yesterday.She has a husband now whom she has to call and talk late at night.She is not married off yet. She's gonna go to her husband's place in December. Holud, wed reception then we'd see off her. But the pain of missing her started already.I don't find the Api I used to talk to so much about things.She's now always busy on phone with Bhaiya. I don't mind or anything. It's obvious for her to pay more attention to her husband. I guess I'm just lonely. :(
Clearly I'm not telling things up straight on this diary like I did on my Ms document. But I'd keep on writing. That gonna bring some discipline in my mind.And my handwriting might improve. I said "might".
So Api's Akhkt was interesting. I had parlor make up on and looked so distinctive. My eyes were covered up in eye-shadows and fake eyelashes. I hardly could blink. And tell you what, my orna was all messed up.I pinned it up but hardly could handle it. These insecurities, I'll never manage to get away.I am super insecure about my hair,face,eye make-up on Api's akht. There's gonna be pictures you know.And I'd look like a Vootni. The thought is killing me even!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

spring is almost here

Hi B,  Season is changing. The hard days are almost over.  The city I live in has turned so beautiful, I get overwhelmed by the beauty.  Tulips are in. Cherry blossoms are blossoming.  Magnolia, Beautiful white flowers, name unknown to me.  Taking a walk out feels like a celebration of life.  It feels like I'm falling in love with the city.  I remember when I first moved here 2 years ago, the excitement and the crippling anxiety of starting a new life from scratch. Now, after 2 years, I feel a warmth and love for the place.  I don't know if I would feel the same when the winter comes though. Seasonal depression is no joke.  My new mantra for life now is to chill.  Praise the nature and find pretty little corners in the city.  Write poems.  Paint, maybe.  Seek positivity.  Love. Be kind to self. No rush. Read books. Just flow.
 Some thoughts. Our old generation glorified selfless acts to the point that they started calling putting themselves first as: 'selfish.'  To a certain period of time, I have also followed this pattern.  I thought taking care of me is selfish.  Where taking care of me is fundamental.  You cannot pour out of a cup, which is empty.  So pour yourself first.   I have to unlearn so many of these toxic patterns because these have made my life only miserable and problematic. I am learning that evolving is crucial for living with inner peace.  These days, I value so much about inner peace.  I'll choose it over others anytime, and it is not selfish. It is in fact for greater good.

long distance again

 I came back from my trip. It was amazing 2 weeks of my life. Seeing him again after so long felt strange yet peaceful. I finally got to be in his arms again. 2 weeks flew by and now I am back home and back to work and normal hustle and bustle of life.  He got an extension offer and decided to stay for another 3 months. It is sad because he was supposed to be back next month. He asked me if he should take it and despite having my heart aching I supported him in the decision. It is not confirmed yet but he probably be staying another 3. Another 5 months of long distance. How am I going to survive the winter by myself? I don't know. Honestly, in my heart, I don't care about how much compensation he be getting. I miss him so much and this long distance thing is killing me inside. Today is Friday night and instead of cuddles and movie, I am home alone. No plans to look forward. No one to talk to. I am the loneliest girl on earth right now. He is probably sleeping and not picking u...