Skip to main content
I realized, I don't make the best use of the resources that are available to me. It is mainly due to the fact that I am just simply lazy and unmotivated. I am too comfortable in my position. I gave up learning. I gave up the zest of learning.

There are lot of areas in my life that needs improvement. 
1. Communication
2. Relationships
3. Career
4. Thought process
5. Attention
6. Organization
7. Health
8. Vocabulary
9. Sleep
10. Overall Lifestyle
11. Dating
12. Personal financing
13. Confidence
14. Energy

I am not going to be perfect but that shouldn't stop me from attempting to be the best with all that I have in my power. Nobody should stop learning. Nobody should stop learning because they are too comfortable in life. Growth is very important. Being resistant to change won't keep me moving. It will only bring the same kind of grief.

Today, I will try to take the first step to make the use of the time I have. I am simply privileged now with the health and age but I should not take all these as granted. Life is unpredictable and I should prepare myself for it. Nothing lasts forever.

I will work for change.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

spring is almost here

Hi B,  Season is changing. The hard days are almost over.  The city I live in has turned so beautiful, I get overwhelmed by the beauty.  Tulips are in. Cherry blossoms are blossoming.  Magnolia, Beautiful white flowers, name unknown to me.  Taking a walk out feels like a celebration of life.  It feels like I'm falling in love with the city.  I remember when I first moved here 2 years ago, the excitement and the crippling anxiety of starting a new life from scratch. Now, after 2 years, I feel a warmth and love for the place.  I don't know if I would feel the same when the winter comes though. Seasonal depression is no joke.  My new mantra for life now is to chill.  Praise the nature and find pretty little corners in the city.  Write poems.  Paint, maybe.  Seek positivity.  Love. Be kind to self. No rush. Read books. Just flow.
 Some thoughts. Our old generation glorified selfless acts to the point that they started calling putting themselves first as: 'selfish.'  To a certain period of time, I have also followed this pattern.  I thought taking care of me is selfish.  Where taking care of me is fundamental.  You cannot pour out of a cup, which is empty.  So pour yourself first.   I have to unlearn so many of these toxic patterns because these have made my life only miserable and problematic. I am learning that evolving is crucial for living with inner peace.  These days, I value so much about inner peace.  I'll choose it over others anytime, and it is not selfish. It is in fact for greater good.

long distance again

 I came back from my trip. It was amazing 2 weeks of my life. Seeing him again after so long felt strange yet peaceful. I finally got to be in his arms again. 2 weeks flew by and now I am back home and back to work and normal hustle and bustle of life.  He got an extension offer and decided to stay for another 3 months. It is sad because he was supposed to be back next month. He asked me if he should take it and despite having my heart aching I supported him in the decision. It is not confirmed yet but he probably be staying another 3. Another 5 months of long distance. How am I going to survive the winter by myself? I don't know. Honestly, in my heart, I don't care about how much compensation he be getting. I miss him so much and this long distance thing is killing me inside. Today is Friday night and instead of cuddles and movie, I am home alone. No plans to look forward. No one to talk to. I am the loneliest girl on earth right now. He is probably sleeping and not picking u...