Skip to main content

 I am moving to new country soon. 

I have a lot of mixed feelings going on right now about leaving my parents, my brother, my friends, everyone back here. I don't know if I will make enough for airfares but I do want to come back and be in touch with them. I am bit nervous and also excited starting this new chapter of my life...

I realized I have gotten almost everything once I dreamed of. I did fall in love, I did marry the love of my life, and now I am leaving this country soon to be with him and grow old with him. 

My life has been traumatically beautiful. I say traumatically because once upon a time, I believed that I would never be happy or that I am unlovable, or that I won't have friends...

I have a life now surrounded by people I care about and I am loved and cherished. 

My only worry right now is my brother. 

He has been in and out of jobs and struggling with adulthood. I just hope he finds clarity and peace and be self sufficient. 

In this world if you're not self sufficient, things can get very rough and tough. 

I guess, I will have challenges of my own, living in a new place. 

However, I am very much content with the person I am going to live with. 

He is my peace, my rock, my soul mate. 

I can't be any happier joining him and build a home together. 

x

Love wins 

x


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

spring is almost here

Hi B,  Season is changing. The hard days are almost over.  The city I live in has turned so beautiful, I get overwhelmed by the beauty.  Tulips are in. Cherry blossoms are blossoming.  Magnolia, Beautiful white flowers, name unknown to me.  Taking a walk out feels like a celebration of life.  It feels like I'm falling in love with the city.  I remember when I first moved here 2 years ago, the excitement and the crippling anxiety of starting a new life from scratch. Now, after 2 years, I feel a warmth and love for the place.  I don't know if I would feel the same when the winter comes though. Seasonal depression is no joke.  My new mantra for life now is to chill.  Praise the nature and find pretty little corners in the city.  Write poems.  Paint, maybe.  Seek positivity.  Love. Be kind to self. No rush. Read books. Just flow.
 Some thoughts. Our old generation glorified selfless acts to the point that they started calling putting themselves first as: 'selfish.'  To a certain period of time, I have also followed this pattern.  I thought taking care of me is selfish.  Where taking care of me is fundamental.  You cannot pour out of a cup, which is empty.  So pour yourself first.   I have to unlearn so many of these toxic patterns because these have made my life only miserable and problematic. I am learning that evolving is crucial for living with inner peace.  These days, I value so much about inner peace.  I'll choose it over others anytime, and it is not selfish. It is in fact for greater good.

long distance again

 I came back from my trip. It was amazing 2 weeks of my life. Seeing him again after so long felt strange yet peaceful. I finally got to be in his arms again. 2 weeks flew by and now I am back home and back to work and normal hustle and bustle of life.  He got an extension offer and decided to stay for another 3 months. It is sad because he was supposed to be back next month. He asked me if he should take it and despite having my heart aching I supported him in the decision. It is not confirmed yet but he probably be staying another 3. Another 5 months of long distance. How am I going to survive the winter by myself? I don't know. Honestly, in my heart, I don't care about how much compensation he be getting. I miss him so much and this long distance thing is killing me inside. Today is Friday night and instead of cuddles and movie, I am home alone. No plans to look forward. No one to talk to. I am the loneliest girl on earth right now. He is probably sleeping and not picking u...