Skip to main content

I wish I did not have this bitterness in me because of one person who hurt me. I wish, my faith in love did not shake because of one man who does not know how to love. They take my homeliness as a way for them to feel good. I have tried numerous times to control my empathy for people. I started to realize this is my mechanism. Should one/ a couple of bad experiences change the way I see world? I felt pain but should this pain make me a hardcore or should it strengthen my core self to become more the person I am? 

I crave conversations because life is all about people. You live in those impressions. You live in those encounters. I have suffered more than mentally I had ever suffered this past two years. Everything is in alignment except my love life. I am starting to realize there is nothing to fix, only find the right vibe. The right room for myself to confide in. 

My heart is tired. I still hope to be treated as good as I treat others.

I have always been kind, humble, honest, and I expect nothing but these things in return.

I guess heart breaks are unavoidable. 

So far I have suffered heart breaks briefly and learned a bunch of stuff. And I know it is because life had that planned for me. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

spring is almost here

Hi B,  Season is changing. The hard days are almost over.  The city I live in has turned so beautiful, I get overwhelmed by the beauty.  Tulips are in. Cherry blossoms are blossoming.  Magnolia, Beautiful white flowers, name unknown to me.  Taking a walk out feels like a celebration of life.  It feels like I'm falling in love with the city.  I remember when I first moved here 2 years ago, the excitement and the crippling anxiety of starting a new life from scratch. Now, after 2 years, I feel a warmth and love for the place.  I don't know if I would feel the same when the winter comes though. Seasonal depression is no joke.  My new mantra for life now is to chill.  Praise the nature and find pretty little corners in the city.  Write poems.  Paint, maybe.  Seek positivity.  Love. Be kind to self. No rush. Read books. Just flow.
 Some thoughts. Our old generation glorified selfless acts to the point that they started calling putting themselves first as: 'selfish.'  To a certain period of time, I have also followed this pattern.  I thought taking care of me is selfish.  Where taking care of me is fundamental.  You cannot pour out of a cup, which is empty.  So pour yourself first.   I have to unlearn so many of these toxic patterns because these have made my life only miserable and problematic. I am learning that evolving is crucial for living with inner peace.  These days, I value so much about inner peace.  I'll choose it over others anytime, and it is not selfish. It is in fact for greater good.

long distance again

 I came back from my trip. It was amazing 2 weeks of my life. Seeing him again after so long felt strange yet peaceful. I finally got to be in his arms again. 2 weeks flew by and now I am back home and back to work and normal hustle and bustle of life.  He got an extension offer and decided to stay for another 3 months. It is sad because he was supposed to be back next month. He asked me if he should take it and despite having my heart aching I supported him in the decision. It is not confirmed yet but he probably be staying another 3. Another 5 months of long distance. How am I going to survive the winter by myself? I don't know. Honestly, in my heart, I don't care about how much compensation he be getting. I miss him so much and this long distance thing is killing me inside. Today is Friday night and instead of cuddles and movie, I am home alone. No plans to look forward. No one to talk to. I am the loneliest girl on earth right now. He is probably sleeping and not picking u...