Skip to main content
I am here to spill some tea.
So this guy out of nowhere tells that he has a crush on me. This guy used to be my rebound obsession back in freshmen years, I used to like him a bit, as I knew very little about him. Rebound because I had strong feelings for this other guy who had a girlfriend. I wanted to fill the void with whatever chances I had. To be honest, I was girl full of hopes and dreams, rainbows and butterflies, any new attention would suffice me. I was not in my element. I was a desperate person. But I never told him I liked him back then. One night I thought about it but thank god I woke up the next morning, thinking more rationally and chose to wait over this. Whatever sort of feelings I had. Over three years we have been sort of friends but not too deep. Merely on the surface. Basically, I lost all of my respect for him after knowing his desperate intentions and clingy attitude toward other girls, it just sickened me... And also he used to be very confusing, he used to create confusions among others in our friend circle. I just despise everything about him now.

I just want to thank that girl, three years back, who didn't rush it. She just rescued me. The timing is excellent. If he by any chance told me he had a crush on me back in the day, I would've taken a step. And that would've been an awful mistake.

I mean I like the attention it is flattering. And I don't blame him for it. But I have zero feelings now. The situation is kind of funny though. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

spring is almost here

Hi B,  Season is changing. The hard days are almost over.  The city I live in has turned so beautiful, I get overwhelmed by the beauty.  Tulips are in. Cherry blossoms are blossoming.  Magnolia, Beautiful white flowers, name unknown to me.  Taking a walk out feels like a celebration of life.  It feels like I'm falling in love with the city.  I remember when I first moved here 2 years ago, the excitement and the crippling anxiety of starting a new life from scratch. Now, after 2 years, I feel a warmth and love for the place.  I don't know if I would feel the same when the winter comes though. Seasonal depression is no joke.  My new mantra for life now is to chill.  Praise the nature and find pretty little corners in the city.  Write poems.  Paint, maybe.  Seek positivity.  Love. Be kind to self. No rush. Read books. Just flow.
 Some thoughts. Our old generation glorified selfless acts to the point that they started calling putting themselves first as: 'selfish.'  To a certain period of time, I have also followed this pattern.  I thought taking care of me is selfish.  Where taking care of me is fundamental.  You cannot pour out of a cup, which is empty.  So pour yourself first.   I have to unlearn so many of these toxic patterns because these have made my life only miserable and problematic. I am learning that evolving is crucial for living with inner peace.  These days, I value so much about inner peace.  I'll choose it over others anytime, and it is not selfish. It is in fact for greater good.

long distance again

 I came back from my trip. It was amazing 2 weeks of my life. Seeing him again after so long felt strange yet peaceful. I finally got to be in his arms again. 2 weeks flew by and now I am back home and back to work and normal hustle and bustle of life.  He got an extension offer and decided to stay for another 3 months. It is sad because he was supposed to be back next month. He asked me if he should take it and despite having my heart aching I supported him in the decision. It is not confirmed yet but he probably be staying another 3. Another 5 months of long distance. How am I going to survive the winter by myself? I don't know. Honestly, in my heart, I don't care about how much compensation he be getting. I miss him so much and this long distance thing is killing me inside. Today is Friday night and instead of cuddles and movie, I am home alone. No plans to look forward. No one to talk to. I am the loneliest girl on earth right now. He is probably sleeping and not picking u...