Skip to main content
I am like bouncing in a trampoline of emotions. Sometimes high sometimes low.
He is good on paper. But I am not sure how much in reality we could be compatible. I hope he is not full of himself. I hope what he says, are truth not lies to feed me and make me addicted toward him.
The ideal situation now for me is to have control in myself, not get carried away, not push myself hard on this, whatever attachment I have with him....Because he is some pixels on the phone screen right now.

I have thought it through. And you know what I like most about a guy, what attracts me most? The effort he makes....This guy in my phone, I feel like he has it easy. He knows I have never been on relationships or any kind of things and he thinks you know what ? I can easily get this girl impressed.

But little does he know, I over analyze every behavior, every little words and I am looking out. I have to protect myself from getting hurt at the end of this though heartbreaks are unavoidable.

I deserve a good guy, because I am good energy and I am entertaining and he has to be someone who makes the effort as well...If I find him, being like you know you do the work, I will simply tell him to move on and just stop the texting.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

 Some thoughts. Our old generation glorified selfless acts to the point that they started calling putting themselves first as: 'selfish.'  To a certain period of time, I have also followed this pattern.  I thought taking care of me is selfish.  Where taking care of me is fundamental.  You cannot pour out of a cup, which is empty.  So pour yourself first.   I have to unlearn so many of these toxic patterns because these have made my life only miserable and problematic. I am learning that evolving is crucial for living with inner peace.  These days, I value so much about inner peace.  I'll choose it over others anytime, and it is not selfish. It is in fact for greater good.

spring is almost here

Hi B,  Season is changing. The hard days are almost over.  The city I live in has turned so beautiful, I get overwhelmed by the beauty.  Tulips are in. Cherry blossoms are blossoming.  Magnolia, Beautiful white flowers, name unknown to me.  Taking a walk out feels like a celebration of life.  It feels like I'm falling in love with the city.  I remember when I first moved here 2 years ago, the excitement and the crippling anxiety of starting a new life from scratch. Now, after 2 years, I feel a warmth and love for the place.  I don't know if I would feel the same when the winter comes though. Seasonal depression is no joke.  My new mantra for life now is to chill.  Praise the nature and find pretty little corners in the city.  Write poems.  Paint, maybe.  Seek positivity.  Love. Be kind to self. No rush. Read books. Just flow.

long distance again

 I came back from my trip. It was amazing 2 weeks of my life. Seeing him again after so long felt strange yet peaceful. I finally got to be in his arms again. 2 weeks flew by and now I am back home and back to work and normal hustle and bustle of life.  He got an extension offer and decided to stay for another 3 months. It is sad because he was supposed to be back next month. He asked me if he should take it and despite having my heart aching I supported him in the decision. It is not confirmed yet but he probably be staying another 3. Another 5 months of long distance. How am I going to survive the winter by myself? I don't know. Honestly, in my heart, I don't care about how much compensation he be getting. I miss him so much and this long distance thing is killing me inside. Today is Friday night and instead of cuddles and movie, I am home alone. No plans to look forward. No one to talk to. I am the loneliest girl on earth right now. He is probably sleeping and not picking u...