Skip to main content

Why is it important to seek closure. Why it important to have a healthy discussion over things that took space in your mind for days and making you lose apatite. 

Trust me, it's all worth it. It's going to give you a full night's sleep and an end to emotional draining thoughts.


I had been talking with this guy for like more than a month and we were mostly lusting over each other. We both knew we did not see a future together. It started to get confusing and at some point intense. I liked him but the idea of "us" did not make sense. However, I could not stop talking with him. We could not go on a date due to lockdown. I was kind of hoping secretly we don't. I did not want to get more attached. He is a decent guy and amidst some bad days and some good days, he was there for me. I will miss him. I am also glad it is over between us. I need to keep searching for the love and if I get stuck like this, I would not be able to find love.

The most amazing thing was that I had a closure from him. He was probably the first person in my life ever, who respected me enough to give me that conversation. I was not ghosted or been ignored with a text or trying to be told that I am not relationship worthy, I am just someone to have a good fuck. He legit just told me everything I wanted to hear. Everything that I rehearsed today to say to him. That we both want different things and we are going to hurt each other if we get more involved. I did not want to text it because I felt like I needed him to hear this and he needs to tell me this.

Well I am crying now but I feel like this heavy thing that was staying there for about a week in my chest, lifted off. I feel free and ready to move on with my painful search. This whole "soul mate" searching has given me so much actually. I got to know these individuals who taught how emotional I can be for people and that I have so much love to give. I feel this warmth and I acknowledge myself even more, my empathy, my self that I did not think existed before. 

I am so happy I had my first "formal" virtual break up haha! I just feel like I have grown. I am finally living the adult life!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

 Some thoughts. Our old generation glorified selfless acts to the point that they started calling putting themselves first as: 'selfish.'  To a certain period of time, I have also followed this pattern.  I thought taking care of me is selfish.  Where taking care of me is fundamental.  You cannot pour out of a cup, which is empty.  So pour yourself first.   I have to unlearn so many of these toxic patterns because these have made my life only miserable and problematic. I am learning that evolving is crucial for living with inner peace.  These days, I value so much about inner peace.  I'll choose it over others anytime, and it is not selfish. It is in fact for greater good.

spring is almost here

Hi B,  Season is changing. The hard days are almost over.  The city I live in has turned so beautiful, I get overwhelmed by the beauty.  Tulips are in. Cherry blossoms are blossoming.  Magnolia, Beautiful white flowers, name unknown to me.  Taking a walk out feels like a celebration of life.  It feels like I'm falling in love with the city.  I remember when I first moved here 2 years ago, the excitement and the crippling anxiety of starting a new life from scratch. Now, after 2 years, I feel a warmth and love for the place.  I don't know if I would feel the same when the winter comes though. Seasonal depression is no joke.  My new mantra for life now is to chill.  Praise the nature and find pretty little corners in the city.  Write poems.  Paint, maybe.  Seek positivity.  Love. Be kind to self. No rush. Read books. Just flow.

long distance again

 I came back from my trip. It was amazing 2 weeks of my life. Seeing him again after so long felt strange yet peaceful. I finally got to be in his arms again. 2 weeks flew by and now I am back home and back to work and normal hustle and bustle of life.  He got an extension offer and decided to stay for another 3 months. It is sad because he was supposed to be back next month. He asked me if he should take it and despite having my heart aching I supported him in the decision. It is not confirmed yet but he probably be staying another 3. Another 5 months of long distance. How am I going to survive the winter by myself? I don't know. Honestly, in my heart, I don't care about how much compensation he be getting. I miss him so much and this long distance thing is killing me inside. Today is Friday night and instead of cuddles and movie, I am home alone. No plans to look forward. No one to talk to. I am the loneliest girl on earth right now. He is probably sleeping and not picking u...