Skip to main content
Hi B.
I got hired as an english tutor in an online global company. I took 2 classes today and taught english and the pay is not much but it sure did give me some purpose in life.

My niece is having trouble in speaking. She's three and her therapist had concerns. My entire world came crashing down since I heard. And I kept crying to my creator. I kept complaining, I still do.

Since she was born, all I could think about was when she would talk with me. Call me by Khalamoni. You know how much my heart craves for that sound? You know how much I want to hug her, hold her little hands again? I can't go to Canada because I don't have money. When I will earn that much, the first thing I am gonna do is visit her. I can't take it anymore. I miss her so much. I miss my sister too.

The future will always be uncertain. Unpredictable. Maybe little predictable, but still.

This world is a cruel place for kids, for teenagers for growing adults. It is a shitty place. It makes you want to not wake up anymore some days.

But you know what? Maybe. Those days, all we had to do is wake up, go on and try our hardest.

I am still very alone. But I don't feel lonely. And that is a very good news in a very long time!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

spring is almost here

Hi B,  Season is changing. The hard days are almost over.  The city I live in has turned so beautiful, I get overwhelmed by the beauty.  Tulips are in. Cherry blossoms are blossoming.  Magnolia, Beautiful white flowers, name unknown to me.  Taking a walk out feels like a celebration of life.  It feels like I'm falling in love with the city.  I remember when I first moved here 2 years ago, the excitement and the crippling anxiety of starting a new life from scratch. Now, after 2 years, I feel a warmth and love for the place.  I don't know if I would feel the same when the winter comes though. Seasonal depression is no joke.  My new mantra for life now is to chill.  Praise the nature and find pretty little corners in the city.  Write poems.  Paint, maybe.  Seek positivity.  Love. Be kind to self. No rush. Read books. Just flow.
 Some thoughts. Our old generation glorified selfless acts to the point that they started calling putting themselves first as: 'selfish.'  To a certain period of time, I have also followed this pattern.  I thought taking care of me is selfish.  Where taking care of me is fundamental.  You cannot pour out of a cup, which is empty.  So pour yourself first.   I have to unlearn so many of these toxic patterns because these have made my life only miserable and problematic. I am learning that evolving is crucial for living with inner peace.  These days, I value so much about inner peace.  I'll choose it over others anytime, and it is not selfish. It is in fact for greater good.

long distance again

 I came back from my trip. It was amazing 2 weeks of my life. Seeing him again after so long felt strange yet peaceful. I finally got to be in his arms again. 2 weeks flew by and now I am back home and back to work and normal hustle and bustle of life.  He got an extension offer and decided to stay for another 3 months. It is sad because he was supposed to be back next month. He asked me if he should take it and despite having my heart aching I supported him in the decision. It is not confirmed yet but he probably be staying another 3. Another 5 months of long distance. How am I going to survive the winter by myself? I don't know. Honestly, in my heart, I don't care about how much compensation he be getting. I miss him so much and this long distance thing is killing me inside. Today is Friday night and instead of cuddles and movie, I am home alone. No plans to look forward. No one to talk to. I am the loneliest girl on earth right now. He is probably sleeping and not picking u...