Skip to main content
Sleeping pills are the easiest most solution to die. 
I have been thinking about it, quite sometime. I thought about it the night before yesterday, ammu was sleeping beside me, I could hear her breathe. She is my mother, yet she felt so foreign. Almost like, most part of my life, she doesn't even know. I don't blame her for that, I have locked myself in. 
I silently sobbed.
When I feel this way, I say sorry to my parents, to everybody I encountered in life, in whisper of a prayer. The thought almost fades, then comes back in the morning on the way to class. I think about ways to disappear forever.
I used to feel happy to be alive, to be breathing. These days, I feel drowned. And I don't know what to do with these thoughts.
My mother's side of cousin, is staying with us for couple of days. I am not alone in my room tonight. But my thoughts are with me too.

When I started this blog, I never imagined, I would be someday writing about my darkest thoughts. 
I feel like ending it. Is it too dramatic, too soon to be saying this?
I pray my mind to change for good.
Because 13 year old me, wouldn't accept this, she dreamed a good life. She dreamed that she would be a traveler, have an amazing husband, house full of kids and without a worry in the world.
13 year old me never wanted self harm, never wanted to cry every night thinking she is a disappointment. 

I am so sorry, kid.








Comments

  1. Please do not allow these thoughts to grow. Let me know if you wanna talk to me.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

 Some thoughts. Our old generation glorified selfless acts to the point that they started calling putting themselves first as: 'selfish.'  To a certain period of time, I have also followed this pattern.  I thought taking care of me is selfish.  Where taking care of me is fundamental.  You cannot pour out of a cup, which is empty.  So pour yourself first.   I have to unlearn so many of these toxic patterns because these have made my life only miserable and problematic. I am learning that evolving is crucial for living with inner peace.  These days, I value so much about inner peace.  I'll choose it over others anytime, and it is not selfish. It is in fact for greater good.

spring is almost here

Hi B,  Season is changing. The hard days are almost over.  The city I live in has turned so beautiful, I get overwhelmed by the beauty.  Tulips are in. Cherry blossoms are blossoming.  Magnolia, Beautiful white flowers, name unknown to me.  Taking a walk out feels like a celebration of life.  It feels like I'm falling in love with the city.  I remember when I first moved here 2 years ago, the excitement and the crippling anxiety of starting a new life from scratch. Now, after 2 years, I feel a warmth and love for the place.  I don't know if I would feel the same when the winter comes though. Seasonal depression is no joke.  My new mantra for life now is to chill.  Praise the nature and find pretty little corners in the city.  Write poems.  Paint, maybe.  Seek positivity.  Love. Be kind to self. No rush. Read books. Just flow.

long distance again

 I came back from my trip. It was amazing 2 weeks of my life. Seeing him again after so long felt strange yet peaceful. I finally got to be in his arms again. 2 weeks flew by and now I am back home and back to work and normal hustle and bustle of life.  He got an extension offer and decided to stay for another 3 months. It is sad because he was supposed to be back next month. He asked me if he should take it and despite having my heart aching I supported him in the decision. It is not confirmed yet but he probably be staying another 3. Another 5 months of long distance. How am I going to survive the winter by myself? I don't know. Honestly, in my heart, I don't care about how much compensation he be getting. I miss him so much and this long distance thing is killing me inside. Today is Friday night and instead of cuddles and movie, I am home alone. No plans to look forward. No one to talk to. I am the loneliest girl on earth right now. He is probably sleeping and not picking u...