Skip to main content
I don't believe in happiness anymore. It is just a random feeling like any other feeling. It is like hunger, it is thirst, it is like love, it is like sad, it is a mood. Sometimes I feel so happy I almost feel like throwing up. I don't think my stomach supports me being happy. I know it sounds all flaky but I really am serious.

I cry when I feel like my emotions overpower me. You know what. It is too complicated to explain. 
Just going to let you know, I am doing okay. I have started to feel the presence of my heart in everyday situations, like I said. When I feel too happy, I almost throw up. That's when I know, I am happy and content...Or this could be a stomach flu, I think I need to consult with a doctor.

It is the weekends that get me closer to my thoughts. My thoughts are self destructive. Dangerous perhaps. It occurs when I am in an empty room. When I am done watching a trendy show or when I just have nothing left to do. Or have no motivation to do anything. 
That's when it occurs. When I feel like nobody would understand it. It is like a pit. A never ending state of dark and heavy feeling. I think about dead people and death. In a locked room, that is kind of scary. When I feel like I am powerless and my thoughts can consume me, conspire against me and hurt me, physically even.

Do I sound crazy? Don't worry, it is only when I am triggered to depression. Currently, I think I am doing okay. 

I am gonna be okay I guess. If I don't, oh well. Until I get fully cracked, there is no medications for me. Mental health is a joke in our country. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

spring is almost here

Hi B,  Season is changing. The hard days are almost over.  The city I live in has turned so beautiful, I get overwhelmed by the beauty.  Tulips are in. Cherry blossoms are blossoming.  Magnolia, Beautiful white flowers, name unknown to me.  Taking a walk out feels like a celebration of life.  It feels like I'm falling in love with the city.  I remember when I first moved here 2 years ago, the excitement and the crippling anxiety of starting a new life from scratch. Now, after 2 years, I feel a warmth and love for the place.  I don't know if I would feel the same when the winter comes though. Seasonal depression is no joke.  My new mantra for life now is to chill.  Praise the nature and find pretty little corners in the city.  Write poems.  Paint, maybe.  Seek positivity.  Love. Be kind to self. No rush. Read books. Just flow.
 Some thoughts. Our old generation glorified selfless acts to the point that they started calling putting themselves first as: 'selfish.'  To a certain period of time, I have also followed this pattern.  I thought taking care of me is selfish.  Where taking care of me is fundamental.  You cannot pour out of a cup, which is empty.  So pour yourself first.   I have to unlearn so many of these toxic patterns because these have made my life only miserable and problematic. I am learning that evolving is crucial for living with inner peace.  These days, I value so much about inner peace.  I'll choose it over others anytime, and it is not selfish. It is in fact for greater good.

long distance again

 I came back from my trip. It was amazing 2 weeks of my life. Seeing him again after so long felt strange yet peaceful. I finally got to be in his arms again. 2 weeks flew by and now I am back home and back to work and normal hustle and bustle of life.  He got an extension offer and decided to stay for another 3 months. It is sad because he was supposed to be back next month. He asked me if he should take it and despite having my heart aching I supported him in the decision. It is not confirmed yet but he probably be staying another 3. Another 5 months of long distance. How am I going to survive the winter by myself? I don't know. Honestly, in my heart, I don't care about how much compensation he be getting. I miss him so much and this long distance thing is killing me inside. Today is Friday night and instead of cuddles and movie, I am home alone. No plans to look forward. No one to talk to. I am the loneliest girl on earth right now. He is probably sleeping and not picking u...