Skip to main content
I am ignoring him bluntly on his face. I don't know if he figured it out yet or actually "cares" that I am not around him much. I know it's rude and childish but I think it's working. I am rather numb about him now. I don't feel like I need his attention anymore, nor do I feel like I should give him some. It may cost whatever friendship we had all the year round but there is no other way to get over him fast. Now there's nothing holding me back, no awkward encounters, no conversation to playback or smile to. I think this is the way. THE WAY to self empowerment.

Today I kind of felt irritated at Turtle Dove. It is none of her problem. It's mine. I find her too loud sometimes. It's annoying how she talks and talks and talks. And no matter how I tell myself I am okay with her and Batman's cuddling in public, I am not. I feel awkward seeing him sniff her hair sometimes or lean on her neck and all the couply things they do yet T says to me she doesn't feel anything for him other than the fact that they are best friends. I wish I wasn't so judgmental of them for being close. My instincts say B still loves her and she is not realizing it, just intentionally being so close with him....You know what. It is their life their choices not mine to worry.

But seriously T is becoming annoying to me. Is that a good thing? I mean sure, I consider her my good friend, one of the closest I have, but sometimes I want my space from her. And she bitches a lot, like a LOT. That day, she told me how B doesn't stop talking. And how annoying that it is for her in the class. I never thought she would ever find anything on Batman. I wonder what she says about me behind my back. Maybe that I am obsessed over singer guy, and how desperate that is. But the truth is I may talk about singer guy a lot but I am getting over him. And I realized I should not speak much about him with her because she makes this face whenever I talk about him and it is not welcoming....You know, friendship is complicated.

I hope I get to like her again because I am stuck with her til graduation and she is a nice person inside that I know. I don't wanna lose her it is just my mind playing tricks on me, making me notice things that I used to overlook before....Or maybe it is the hormones. I am closer to my date so a lot of things are annoying me these days. UGHHHHH.














Comments

Popular posts from this blog

 Some thoughts. Our old generation glorified selfless acts to the point that they started calling putting themselves first as: 'selfish.'  To a certain period of time, I have also followed this pattern.  I thought taking care of me is selfish.  Where taking care of me is fundamental.  You cannot pour out of a cup, which is empty.  So pour yourself first.   I have to unlearn so many of these toxic patterns because these have made my life only miserable and problematic. I am learning that evolving is crucial for living with inner peace.  These days, I value so much about inner peace.  I'll choose it over others anytime, and it is not selfish. It is in fact for greater good.

spring is almost here

Hi B,  Season is changing. The hard days are almost over.  The city I live in has turned so beautiful, I get overwhelmed by the beauty.  Tulips are in. Cherry blossoms are blossoming.  Magnolia, Beautiful white flowers, name unknown to me.  Taking a walk out feels like a celebration of life.  It feels like I'm falling in love with the city.  I remember when I first moved here 2 years ago, the excitement and the crippling anxiety of starting a new life from scratch. Now, after 2 years, I feel a warmth and love for the place.  I don't know if I would feel the same when the winter comes though. Seasonal depression is no joke.  My new mantra for life now is to chill.  Praise the nature and find pretty little corners in the city.  Write poems.  Paint, maybe.  Seek positivity.  Love. Be kind to self. No rush. Read books. Just flow.

long distance again

 I came back from my trip. It was amazing 2 weeks of my life. Seeing him again after so long felt strange yet peaceful. I finally got to be in his arms again. 2 weeks flew by and now I am back home and back to work and normal hustle and bustle of life.  He got an extension offer and decided to stay for another 3 months. It is sad because he was supposed to be back next month. He asked me if he should take it and despite having my heart aching I supported him in the decision. It is not confirmed yet but he probably be staying another 3. Another 5 months of long distance. How am I going to survive the winter by myself? I don't know. Honestly, in my heart, I don't care about how much compensation he be getting. I miss him so much and this long distance thing is killing me inside. Today is Friday night and instead of cuddles and movie, I am home alone. No plans to look forward. No one to talk to. I am the loneliest girl on earth right now. He is probably sleeping and not picking u...