Skip to main content
*Exhales*

Only 5 days left till the entrance exam.
How am I doing?
I don't know. My preparation certainly isn't up to the mark. But I'm always telling myself to keep trying. Miracles happen and what I understood about myself is that- I can work hard on anything that once I set my mind to, even when I am late to realize it. Most of the times I had lost it and been completely miserable and slept for abnormal hours. But now I am changing for good. I hope.

 The more I am studying the more it's fucking with my mind. The more my confidence is getting shaken up. But one thing that is clear and out of my understanding is that- this is not the end. Life awaits me. And things will get better and better, even if it gets worse, it will get better eventually. IF I don't get into DU my life will be a little miserable, but I will get over it and grow. What do I have to lose?

At least now I know that- I can do hard work. I am not that lazy girl I thought I were, I mean yeah I am kind of lazy- but if I try I can still be pretty something. And If I don't get into DU it would be their loss because I think I deserve to study there, my accounting concepts aren't unclear and I can handle Management so-so, and on finance I suck but I will try making it work in these 5 days, my English isn't so bad- I mean damn my vocabulary if I knew words that could be of some use, And Bangla it's mostly on my guesses.  So I don't think that I am one of those students who'll fail in the entrance test, not that I am proud of it- because just passing the exam won't do, I have to grab a seat and a notable merit that could lead me toward a good subject.

I have to grow so much. There are endless possibilities if I just be brave enough. If I just get out the boundaries I in the first place have created for myself to keep me safe. There's no safety zone in success. You can fall anytime, any moment. There's no permanent status attached. I don't even dream of being in the summit of success, because I love adventure. I love to explore the options. And yeah shamelessly saying- I don't have a clue what I am gonna do with my life. What I will give my devotion and energy to. The future is what I call my present. Like- the only thing that I want to achieve right now is getting accepted in Dhaka University. And after that new challenges will arrive. I take baby steps when it comes to goals. Because I choose goals pretty realistically and the ones that I say I dream of- are just my dreams. Like- Yeah I love singing- Am I trying harder to become a singer? No. Because it won't work out, I don't love it enough to be poor. I am in quest of goals because I don't have much. I don't have money to become a traveler or anything I want to do. They're just my dreams. So I don't bother to work on them, they're like my last priorities at this moment. Kissing Jensen Ackles; DREAM, Having iphone- DREAM, Having a pair of Ripped Jeans our society casts
dirt looks at, having to wear them-DREAM. Being called pretty- DREAM. Being pretty- DREAM. Having the wealthiest, hottest, kindest, funniest guy to call husband to -DREAM.Having to shop MAC products- DREAM. Having to get accepted in the IBA- DREAM.Having the job I'd be passionate about- DREAM.

Here I am. Wasting a bit of time- because I feel that- there will always be exams and I will always be listening to songs during that times and be typing in this blog about my progress and how my life sucks and I will always say something about how I dream it to be. Life will never be perfect. It doesn't mean you can't live it happily, cause you certainly can do.










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

 Some thoughts. Our old generation glorified selfless acts to the point that they started calling putting themselves first as: 'selfish.'  To a certain period of time, I have also followed this pattern.  I thought taking care of me is selfish.  Where taking care of me is fundamental.  You cannot pour out of a cup, which is empty.  So pour yourself first.   I have to unlearn so many of these toxic patterns because these have made my life only miserable and problematic. I am learning that evolving is crucial for living with inner peace.  These days, I value so much about inner peace.  I'll choose it over others anytime, and it is not selfish. It is in fact for greater good.

spring is almost here

Hi B,  Season is changing. The hard days are almost over.  The city I live in has turned so beautiful, I get overwhelmed by the beauty.  Tulips are in. Cherry blossoms are blossoming.  Magnolia, Beautiful white flowers, name unknown to me.  Taking a walk out feels like a celebration of life.  It feels like I'm falling in love with the city.  I remember when I first moved here 2 years ago, the excitement and the crippling anxiety of starting a new life from scratch. Now, after 2 years, I feel a warmth and love for the place.  I don't know if I would feel the same when the winter comes though. Seasonal depression is no joke.  My new mantra for life now is to chill.  Praise the nature and find pretty little corners in the city.  Write poems.  Paint, maybe.  Seek positivity.  Love. Be kind to self. No rush. Read books. Just flow.

long distance again

 I came back from my trip. It was amazing 2 weeks of my life. Seeing him again after so long felt strange yet peaceful. I finally got to be in his arms again. 2 weeks flew by and now I am back home and back to work and normal hustle and bustle of life.  He got an extension offer and decided to stay for another 3 months. It is sad because he was supposed to be back next month. He asked me if he should take it and despite having my heart aching I supported him in the decision. It is not confirmed yet but he probably be staying another 3. Another 5 months of long distance. How am I going to survive the winter by myself? I don't know. Honestly, in my heart, I don't care about how much compensation he be getting. I miss him so much and this long distance thing is killing me inside. Today is Friday night and instead of cuddles and movie, I am home alone. No plans to look forward. No one to talk to. I am the loneliest girl on earth right now. He is probably sleeping and not picking u...