Skip to main content
What do you want me to write about?

I am on my eid vacation and nothing's quite happening with my life right now.
I can talk about my cousin's first date. We are of same age and she is starting to fall in love.
I bet it's wonderful. The way she was talking about him whole night, made me believe in things.
She is a very good student by the way, always busy with studies and extra curricular, I always doubted she would make time for somebody. But nothing's impossible I guess.


I am content being single but sometimes it gets less interesting. And sometimes I feel it won't be horrible if I have someone by my side, making me laugh, talking about songs and movies or just you know. Be there with me. I really think, love can change you. I have observed that with my close friends and now family.

Or I am just craving for a pet....I really think that my life would dramatically improve if I get a pug. But my parents are horrible. They don't allow any living thing that would poop around the house. My sister's baby is an exception. God I miss her.

I don't know why I feel so incomplete. I mean life is kind to me these days, my skin cleared up, my academics are going okay. Hairs are growing back on my bald spot, seriously I should be nothing but grateful.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

spring is almost here

Hi B,  Season is changing. The hard days are almost over.  The city I live in has turned so beautiful, I get overwhelmed by the beauty.  Tulips are in. Cherry blossoms are blossoming.  Magnolia, Beautiful white flowers, name unknown to me.  Taking a walk out feels like a celebration of life.  It feels like I'm falling in love with the city.  I remember when I first moved here 2 years ago, the excitement and the crippling anxiety of starting a new life from scratch. Now, after 2 years, I feel a warmth and love for the place.  I don't know if I would feel the same when the winter comes though. Seasonal depression is no joke.  My new mantra for life now is to chill.  Praise the nature and find pretty little corners in the city.  Write poems.  Paint, maybe.  Seek positivity.  Love. Be kind to self. No rush. Read books. Just flow.
 Some thoughts. Our old generation glorified selfless acts to the point that they started calling putting themselves first as: 'selfish.'  To a certain period of time, I have also followed this pattern.  I thought taking care of me is selfish.  Where taking care of me is fundamental.  You cannot pour out of a cup, which is empty.  So pour yourself first.   I have to unlearn so many of these toxic patterns because these have made my life only miserable and problematic. I am learning that evolving is crucial for living with inner peace.  These days, I value so much about inner peace.  I'll choose it over others anytime, and it is not selfish. It is in fact for greater good.

long distance again

 I came back from my trip. It was amazing 2 weeks of my life. Seeing him again after so long felt strange yet peaceful. I finally got to be in his arms again. 2 weeks flew by and now I am back home and back to work and normal hustle and bustle of life.  He got an extension offer and decided to stay for another 3 months. It is sad because he was supposed to be back next month. He asked me if he should take it and despite having my heart aching I supported him in the decision. It is not confirmed yet but he probably be staying another 3. Another 5 months of long distance. How am I going to survive the winter by myself? I don't know. Honestly, in my heart, I don't care about how much compensation he be getting. I miss him so much and this long distance thing is killing me inside. Today is Friday night and instead of cuddles and movie, I am home alone. No plans to look forward. No one to talk to. I am the loneliest girl on earth right now. He is probably sleeping and not picking u...