Skip to main content

you spineless jellyfish! -_-


My friend.She's been a tease lately.And sometimes I feel like I don't know her anymore.What I knew about her was she's a straight forward, Grumpy (it's in her blood),hyper, shy(well not in front of friend's crowd),Hollywood freak,honest,fun but not a backstabber nor a bad influence. She's hanging out with me, all normal.But everyday after the college, when I get home, I somehow feel down and depressed observing her impressions toward me.May be because she doesn't know me yet.Unless she wouldn't do such things to hurt me or make me down.
I don't feel happy- go- lucky hanging out with her anymore.I don't know why.She was such a good friend of mine.Now she's driving away and I'm letting her.May be it's for the best.I can't afford her to make me less of me.
But the problem is that, I can't show off.I can't just avoid her and make her watch that.It's not me.And I have other friends too.So I can't just cut her off the group.That'd be the dumbest thing to do.
So I have to speak up to her. I have to tell her that "I don't hangout with bunch of people.And I may not have a crowd know my name but those few people in my life, they are pretty much special.
So cut me some slack, you bitch!"

All this time, I thought she's similar to me. But trust me, You don't need to be all similar when it comes to friends.You can be all opposite and still be the best buds. I don't have any best friend in my life, for I'm an introvert.But I like to be all surrounded by positive people.who appreciates me for who I am.I'm allergic to negative ones.
May be I'm expecting much from her,maybe she's been like this forever.I just didn't notice. I don't know. I just want some peace.Her words are affecting me lately.I feel like a complete dumbass.
She once told me that You don't know people.You never went on a public bus.You are a slowcoach.
Yes I never got in a public bus for a ride.I don't have any idea how bad people can be. ANd  I don't wanna experience that.I'm insecure and sometimes I do act like a baby. But I'm gonna stay like this until the end.This is me.I always need a push to reach the end.I'm lazy,I'm dumb.I'm not here to get anyone to like me.
I took off my phone cover just because she told me it was ugly.Now I think that was the stupidest thing I've ever done.I should be myself, gee! why did I listen to her? 
She's so being mean to me.!! 
I'm thinking about a revenge.
Revenge is real fun.Muhahahaha :D 

"You're SO Fake!! " 
I said "DUH!?" 
This happened when I took credit in something which I didn't participated in college.When our teacher called out the names,I stood out just for fun.People clapped for me, for something I didn't do, ugh those fools. :>
SO this was just meant to be a prank, my friend laughed too.But she...oh god, made a bad compliment outta this like I'm so much at fault and she's wearing a halo.pfft! 

Dear my so called Friend,  Sorry I don't like Tom Hiddleston, or Benedict ca- whatever his name is.Nor the guys with British accent. EVen when all the bitches that you so admire adore them.I like Jensen Ackles even when you think he's a slut.And I don't have the patience to watch your favorite serial, SHERLOCK,even when I know if I watch it I'd like it more than you do.I just want the old "you" back.The one who used to be so bitchy and bossy yet my bestie :( now I have to pretend to be a friend of yours? (sigh) 



  

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

 Some thoughts. Our old generation glorified selfless acts to the point that they started calling putting themselves first as: 'selfish.'  To a certain period of time, I have also followed this pattern.  I thought taking care of me is selfish.  Where taking care of me is fundamental.  You cannot pour out of a cup, which is empty.  So pour yourself first.   I have to unlearn so many of these toxic patterns because these have made my life only miserable and problematic. I am learning that evolving is crucial for living with inner peace.  These days, I value so much about inner peace.  I'll choose it over others anytime, and it is not selfish. It is in fact for greater good.

spring is almost here

Hi B,  Season is changing. The hard days are almost over.  The city I live in has turned so beautiful, I get overwhelmed by the beauty.  Tulips are in. Cherry blossoms are blossoming.  Magnolia, Beautiful white flowers, name unknown to me.  Taking a walk out feels like a celebration of life.  It feels like I'm falling in love with the city.  I remember when I first moved here 2 years ago, the excitement and the crippling anxiety of starting a new life from scratch. Now, after 2 years, I feel a warmth and love for the place.  I don't know if I would feel the same when the winter comes though. Seasonal depression is no joke.  My new mantra for life now is to chill.  Praise the nature and find pretty little corners in the city.  Write poems.  Paint, maybe.  Seek positivity.  Love. Be kind to self. No rush. Read books. Just flow.

long distance again

 I came back from my trip. It was amazing 2 weeks of my life. Seeing him again after so long felt strange yet peaceful. I finally got to be in his arms again. 2 weeks flew by and now I am back home and back to work and normal hustle and bustle of life.  He got an extension offer and decided to stay for another 3 months. It is sad because he was supposed to be back next month. He asked me if he should take it and despite having my heart aching I supported him in the decision. It is not confirmed yet but he probably be staying another 3. Another 5 months of long distance. How am I going to survive the winter by myself? I don't know. Honestly, in my heart, I don't care about how much compensation he be getting. I miss him so much and this long distance thing is killing me inside. Today is Friday night and instead of cuddles and movie, I am home alone. No plans to look forward. No one to talk to. I am the loneliest girl on earth right now. He is probably sleeping and not picking u...